LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Joe 'FREAKIN' Montana!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by fastforward:
To be fair, the 49ers defense saved the day in the 1982 SB (and the NFC Championship before that.) With a lesser effort than The Stand, the Bengals could have scored enough points to make it a comeback win.

Who is better than Montana? Nobody!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by fastforward:
To be fair, the 49ers defense saved the day in the 1982 SB (and the NFC Championship before that.) With a lesser effort than The Stand, the Bengals could have scored enough points to make it a comeback win.

This ^
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Alex 'FREAKIN' Smith!!!

Could you imagine what Montana in his prime would do given todays rules? The man would be a beast!!!!
Even if Brady wins one more in the next coupple of years, and people start claiming him to be better the Joe. I will remind them that it took Tom 6 trips to win 4 Super Bowls while Joe went 4 for 4. I will use this fact to defend Joe as the best QB of all-time untill the day I die.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Even if Brady wins one more in the next coupple of years, and people start claiming him to be better the Joe. I will remind them that it took Tom 6 trips to win 4 Super Bowls while Joe went 4 for 4. I will use this fact to defend Joe as the best QB of all-time untill the day I die.

"People" don't claim Brady is better, the MEDIA claims that and I don't think they even believe it. Seriously whats the debate? Even before yesterdays loss Montana was still the G.O.A.T in the postseason. I really don't know why everyone even listens to these media types, their only doing it for nothing other than something to talk about. Brady will be 'ONE" of the greatest, but he never will be "THE" greatest, that debate ended in 07.
The media has their head so far up their ass on this subject it's unbelievable.
Brady is a great quarterback no question but no way can he ever be better than Joe. You get one good hit on Brady and he dazed for the whole game. Joe got hit all the damn time and he still kicked ass. When it was superbowl time Joe dominated. Brady has yet to dominate a superbowl. I bet Montana would've driven down the field for the score if he played last night.
Chills!

thank you all for your kind words lol
f**k typical common religious beliefs...... all about Montana & Walshism
he is 4-0 in superbowl's and no int
LOL
What about Braddshaw? Or Staubbach?
Share 49ersWebzone