There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers new ownership partner? Gideon Yu now owns a part of the 49ers.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
^^^^So Gideon, how much say or power do you have in the 49ers organization now that you're co-owner??

Gideon: I don't know but I did get this nice hat and t-shirt.

Nice. Congrats to him.
Originally posted by 305Niner:
Too bad he cant get rid of Alex Smith

Nice trolling, I am watching you now. Bring him up in threads for no reason again and I will start warning you.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Nice trolling, I am watching you now. Bring him up in threads for no reason again and I will start warning you.

at this rate, it should just be automatic ban, its clearly never going away, next year he could still improve and these guys still wont budge
Originally posted by crabman82:

at this rate, it should just be automatic ban, its clearly never going away, next year he could still improve and these guys still wont budge

I don't care if you do it in the smith thread or QB threads, just leave it out of other threads
Going from minority owners who have long (but old?) ties in the community to younger people who may help shape the SoSF 49ers. Interesting to see what they do with this move in internet deals and perhaps pushing the NFL into the 21st century?
Facebook Field™ at Santa Clara here we come......
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

How about Yahoo! Fiield? Sound like more fun. Yorktown? The House that Jed Built? Silicon Stadium?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

How about Yahoo! Fiield? Sound like more fun. Yorktown? The House that Jed Built? Silicon Stadium?

we're talking more corporate sponsorship of the stadium naming rights here.....gideon yu's acceptance as a minority owner more than likely translates to whatever former company he was an executive at having the insider's edge in getting the naming rights

still hope they retain the honorary name of the stadium as "Bill Walsh Field (II)"
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

we're talking more corporate sponsorship of the stadium naming rights here.....gideon yu's acceptance as a minority owner more than likely translates to whatever former company he was an executive at having the insider's edge in getting the naming rights

still hope they retain the honorary name of the stadium as "Bill Walsh Field (II)"

That's why I listed Yahoo! Where he also worked. As for my other choices, they are poking fun at the 9ers ownership of the past few years. There is no one running this team who has earned a stadium name. But there are a lot of ideas from the 80s. So, if they decide not to be crass and use the naming for legitimately deserved names, you are right that Walsh is a logical name, but Debartolo would be the other most worthy.
Well, if I were Gideon, I'd name his son F---. Then, when his son takes over the team, "The New Owner of Your San Francisco 49ers .... F--- YU!" wtf
Originally posted by highwayone:
Well, if I were Gideon, I'd name his son F---. Then, when his son takes over the team, "The New Owner of Your San Francisco 49ers .... F--- YU!" wtf

phuc yu
Maybe he just pay for rights to a luxury box and rights to visit the locker room. I can't imagine he'll have a say in much of anything. It's good to have money.
Originally posted by crabman82:

I don't care if you do it in the smith thread or QB threads, just leave it out of other threads

Does that only apply to him or does apply to all players.
Originally posted by susweel:

I seen this guy talkin to DR Jork for along time during warm ups @ Cincinnati.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home