There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What's the Deal With Ralph Barbieri lately?

I moved from the bay area 7 years ago, I miss KNBR. I listen online once and while, and at night on the edge of town, I can pick up a faint signel, in Portland Oregon, 675 mile away! You guys don't realize how good you have it, sports talk out side the Bay Area SUCKS! Portland has the worst sports talk you have ever heard, so quit yer b***hing and give Ralph a break he is just old school, he comes from the land before all the ass kissing people love so much...
I know you just posted on the zone but there's a thing called Internet.

http://live.cumulusstreaming.com/knbr-AM
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by 190836:
Poor Ralph is getting old and losing it. No one listens to KNBR any more. Damon should move over to 95.7.

The Arbitron Book says you're incorrect.


AM has the advantage because of broadcast range. I live in the East Bay and FM reception is pretty hit & miss because of hills blocking signals. I can't stand listening to FM while driving around here, because of static & bleed in from other stations. AM has no interference, and if it is just talk radio no need for higher fidelity of FM.
There's also the 95.7 smart phone app. I'm tuning in less to KNBR, and more the game.
I can't stand Ralph Barbieri his voice is so freakin annoying I don't know why he's on radio.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I know you just posted on the zone but there's a thing called Internet.

http://live.cumulusstreaming.com/knbr-AM

I know but I drive a lot during the day nd have to listen to Ducks vs Beavers, or on a good day, high school football! It's Blazer season, so pretty much that's all we hears about, is the Super Bowl being played this year? wouldn't know it here! LOL, I listen to KNBR Online once and a while if there is big news, or after inner games!
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by 190836:
Poor Ralph is getting old and losing it. No one listens to KNBR any more. Damon should move over to 95.7.

The Arbitron Book says you're incorrect.


AM has the advantage because of broadcast range. I live in the East Bay and FM reception is pretty hit & miss because of hills blocking signals. I can't stand listening to FM while driving around here, because of static & bleed in from other stations. AM has no interference, and if it is just talk radio no need for higher fidelity of FM.

Range is right, I can get KNBR on clear nights...in Portland Oregon!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
cmon man so did eli alex putplayed eli

despite the 3rd down conversion we were winning before the KW fumbles

he had a better passer rating

better YPA
as many TD in less attempts

Alex Smith faced a 25th in yards, 27th in points ranked Giants defense.

Eli Manning faced a 4th in yards, 2nd in points ranked 49er defense.


Next.
Originally posted by Danny49er1997:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
cmon man so did eli alex putplayed eli

despite the 3rd down conversion we were winning before the KW fumbles

he had a better passer rating

better YPA
as many TD in less attempts

Alex Smith faced a 25th in yards, 27th in points ranked Giants defense.

Eli Manning faced a 4th in yards, 2nd in points ranked 49er defense.


Next.

difference between there defense of late and regular season

they stopped GB to like what was it 20 points


and there offense has 5-6x more weapons than us

not to mention tehy didnt have the weather conditions we had
He's a narcissist.
only good show on knbr is Fitz n Brooks
Answer: Radio personalities that cover the 49ers are extreme pessimists.