There are 207 users in the forums

Aldon Smith got a dui doe

Shop Find 49ers gear online
he'll be fine, just a mistake by a young kid. our players and coaches will guide him right. theres always a player in some profession that gets a dui
Originally posted by susweel:
what should we do

Really?

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Pretty sure this is his only allowed mishap. If I'm not mistaken, one more time and he'd be getting suspended by the NFL.

You would think...
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Alex smith was the DD but he could only drive 1 out of 13 cars. Aldon don't ride just 1 car.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
Originally posted by 305Niner:
That is the most stupidest thing to do is cutting. Oh yeah lets cut our rookie beast with 14 sacks. He is young and stupid. Everybody has been there. I'm from Miami you can get into alot things here. Especially if you are not from a real city, the atmosphere maybe too much for some.

Exactly.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
Are you kidding me dude? So he made a mistake, doesn't mean we should cut him. I'm sure you did dumb ish when you were that young. smh.

I can't believe you're a veteran poster and making this thread.

He's being sarcastic.

No he's not. That susweel guy is always starting threads like this.

sisterwheels is my dude doe
Matt Barrows @mattbarrows
RT @Cullyinthehouse: @aldonsmithJETS is cool I just spoke to my man, just a lot of misunderstanding
Starting a poll for the sake of starting a poll? Aldons not the only one drinking!
Originally posted by 305Niner:
That is the most stupidest thing to do is cutting. Oh yeah lets cut our rookie beast with 14 sacks. He is young and stupid. Everybody has been there. I'm from Miami you can get into alot things here. Especially if you are not from a real city, the atmosphere maybe too much for some.

yup, i love south beach but cant stand the goonery and damn thuggery that happens there
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Fire that n***a Jim fire that n***a

wtf is this?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49ersfansince90:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Fire that n***a Jim fire that n***a

wtf is this?
I think he should get the electric chair
Originally posted by dtcomposer:
Dude probably wasn't even drunk. He was probably just practicing his new bizarre Sack dances for 2012

Like this one?

"Miami PD are currently on the lookout for San Francisco 49er rookie Aldon Smith. After getting pulled over for driving intoxicated, police report that, when asked for his driver's license and registration, the 23 year-old star stood outside of his vehicle, ducked his head and began running. Smith's current location is unknown and is wanted by Miami police"

[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Jan 28, 2012 at 1:00 PM ]
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Matt Barrows @mattbarrows
RT @Cullyinthehouse: @aldonsmithJETS is cool I just spoke to my man, just a lot of misunderstanding

Usually how it is when you're drunk and slurring your words to the cops
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by dtcomposer:
Dude probably wasn't even drunk. He was probably just practicing his new bizarre Sack dances for 2012

Like this one?

"Miami PD are currently on the lookout for San Francisco 49er rookie Aldon Smith. After getting pulled over for driving intoxicated, police report that, when asked for his driver's license and registration, the 23 year-old star stood outside of his vehicle, ducked his head and began running. Smith's current location is unknown and is wanted by Miami police"

Stupid cop! He found the nearest bench. Duh!
Share 49ersWebzone