Originally posted by YungAce:
it's going to be ok.
amir hugs for everybody
this. i got enough hugs to go around.
There are 506 users in the forums
Originally posted by YungAce:
it's going to be ok.
amir hugs for everybody
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Aldon owes the team 20 qb sacks next year for this. Darn!... What's next ...Gore beaten up strippers?
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Honestly yes. We need more Nolan guys on our team
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
Are you kidding me dude? So he made a mistake, doesn't mean we should cut him. I'm sure you did dumb ish when you were that young. smh.
I can't believe you're a veteran poster and making this thread.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:lulz
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
Are you kidding me dude? So he made a mistake, doesn't mean we should cut him. I'm sure you did dumb ish when you were that young. smh.
I can't believe you're a veteran poster and making this thread.
He's being sarcastic.
Originally posted by 305Niner:
That is the most stupidest thing to do is cutting. Oh yeah lets cut our rookie beast with 14 sacks. He is young and stupid. Everybody has been there. I'm from Miami you can get into alot things here. Especially if you are not from a real city, the atmosphere maybe too much for some.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
Are you kidding me dude? So he made a mistake, doesn't mean we should cut him. I'm sure you did dumb ish when you were that young. smh.
I can't believe you're a veteran poster and making this thread.
He's being sarcastic.
Originally posted by mike:Edwards? Although we got him after he did it. Still applies.Originally posted by Kolohe:Wow pretty much every player that has been busted for a DUI with the 9ers don't last.
Jeff Garcia
Antonio Bryant
One more I can't remember.