Aldon Smith got a dui doe

• Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
it's going to be ok.

amir hugs for everybody

this. i got enough hugs to go around.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Aldon owes the team 20 qb sacks next year for this. Darn!... What's next ...Gore beaten up strippers?

i laughed my ass on the last part hahahahaha
what a f**king idiot!!! damn i shouldve hit south beach last night i wouldve noticed his ass quickly. 9ers players rarely get in trouble
lol i love it, Great POST!!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Honestly yes. We need more Nolan guys on our team

Classic response...LOL for 5 minutes.
Thankfully no one was injured
Are you kidding me dude? So he made a mistake, doesn't mean we should cut him. I'm sure you did dumb ish when you were that young. smh.

I can't believe you're a veteran poster and making this thread.
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Jan 28, 2012 at 1:00 PM ]
I think the entire Niner Talk forum should be locked for a lil while lol...nothing relevant going on, still a while before free agency and draft stuff picks up steam, and besides, they have their own forums...
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
Are you kidding me dude? So he made a mistake, doesn't mean we should cut him. I'm sure you did dumb ish when you were that young. smh.

He's being sarcastic.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

He's being sarcastic.
lulz
[ Edited by Amir on Jan 28, 2012 at 12:40 PM ]
That is the most stupidest thing to do is cutting. Oh yeah lets cut our rookie beast with 14 sacks. He is young and stupid. Everybody has been there. I'm from Miami you can get into alot things here. Especially if you are not from a real city, the atmosphere maybe too much for some.
Originally posted by 305Niner:
That is the most stupidest thing to do is cutting. Oh yeah lets cut our rookie beast with 14 sacks. He is young and stupid. Everybody has been there. I'm from Miami you can get into alot things here. Especially if you are not from a real city, the atmosphere maybe too much for some.

Exactly.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

He's being sarcastic.

No he's not. That susweel guy is always starting threads like this.
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wow pretty much every player that has been busted for a DUI with the 9ers don't last.

Jeff Garcia
Antonio Bryant

One more I can't remember.

Edwards? Although we got him after he did it. Still applies.

Ray McDonald. He's still around.
Dude probably wasn't even drunk. He was probably just practicing his new bizarre Sack dances for 2012