There are 192 users in the forums

Pick One: 1 Super Bowl win or 4 NFC Championship Appearances

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Pick One: 1 Super Bowl win or 4 NFC Championship Appearances

LOL WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS
Haha, its going to be one of those type of offseason again. Certainly gotta go with the SuperBowl win. 4 NFC Championships appearances are nice, but if you dont win those then your not trying to climb to the top of that mountain. Cant settle to be just ok, you've got to one day taste greatness.
pick one damnit!
Dumb Question.....Dumber Thread....Me dumb for responding to this....
Would your answer change if it was 1 super bowl victory guarunteed vs. 4 super bowl appearances, outcome uknown?
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
Would your answer change if it was 1 super bowl victory guarunteed vs. 4 super bowl appearances, outcome uknown?

Another stupid question

How about 10 zero and 16 seasons? Or 1 Super Bowl victory? Remember it's 10 of them. So 10 is better right?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I want winners
I don't want to ever be compared to the Eagles or Bills so.
This question is one of the dumbest ever. WOW. Let me think.. I can be the New Orleans Saints with their one great SB win or be the Buffalo Bills with 4 years of misery after the SB.
next question cause it was stuuuppid

Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Dumb Question.....Dumber Thread....Me dumb for responding to this....

+1
I don't understand how this is even debatable.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
That's like choosing between having sex with Eva Longoria all night, or getting four hand jobs from your girlfriend who doesn't want to put out.

Scarlett Johansson for me but yeah that's pretty damn accurate sir!!! The point is made:)
Share 49ersWebzone