LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

SB XLVI Prediction Based on Destiny

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Constantine:
Um Brady has out played Eli all year when it comes to plays.... He has been on fire for weeks in some occasions.. Im not saying Eli cant get it done, but he has been up and down during this season while Brady has been much more consistent. Now on the Defense side, the Giants have the upper hand by far but the question is can they stop two (almost unstoppable) Tight Ends and Welker and company. I just dont see the Giants stopping both of New Englands TE with there LB or Secondary with the mismatch. I believe it will be a close game even to the end but with the attitude Im gotten from both sides from articles Ive read, I think pride will be the Giants down fall this time. Brady will want that ring bc of the very fact of three years ago and his offense will light it up.
By the way, I was going for the Giants in that Super Bowl... But this time, Ill give it to New England. If Im wrong, Bla..... Go Niners
NE is not as good running as the 49ers, so NYG will be in pass rush mode. I don't think NEs O line can block them consistently.
I think SF would have beeten NE with our D, and NY is comparable. We have better LBs, while NY has better pass rushers (Osi, Pierre, Tuck are a little better than A. Smith, J. Smith and Mac in regards to rushing the passer)
I'm still angry that we lost Sunday. Haven't watched or listened to any sports shows yet.
Originally posted by vaden:
The Giants are superior in almost every facet of the game. Even QB is close. Eli could easily outplay Brady. I can't fathom why the Pats are favored, but with the atrocious officiating and wacky plays we've had this postseason, I wouldn't bet against them.

Um Brady has out played Eli all year when it comes to plays.... He has been on fire for weeks in some occasions.. Im not saying Eli cant get it done, but he has been up and down during this season while Brady has been much more consistent. Now on the Defense side, the Giants have the upper hand by far but the question is can they stop two (almost unstoppable) Tight Ends and Welker and company. I just dont see the Giants stopping both of New Englands TE with there LB or Secondary with the mismatch. I believe it will be a close game even to the end but with the attitude Im gotten from both sides from articles Ive read, I think pride will be the Giants down fall this time. Brady will want that ring bc of the very fact of three years ago and his offense will light it up.
By the way, I was going for the Giants in that Super Bowl... But this time, Ill give it to New England. If Im wrong, Bla..... Go Niners

Aah, someone's making some sense, "I think pride will be the Giants down fall this time." I think that's why the Giants may have turned down the billboard. They have NEVER won a Super Bowl without it, fact. Check out the billboards done with when they won and when they lost, eerie to say the least. Seams like they may think they don't need a billboard to win this time? What is it with this billboard anyway? If you read between the lines, somethings up with all of this? Just don't know what it is???
Super Bowl January 1993 San Francisco 49ers vs. Buffalo Bills
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

And your point is?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Thank you East Coast....

:
Super Bowl January 1984 - Los Angeles Raiders vs. San Francisco 49ers
Super Bowl January 1991 - San Francisco 49ers vs. Los Angeles Raiders

(both @ Tampa btw...)
Two best teams 49ers, Giants. Giants think they can bet anyone after last week. Can't stop Giant pass rush.
Here's a Super Bowl billboard going up in Indy. Not sure who's doing this?

[ Edited by 9erflavor on Jan 28, 2012 at 8:25 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
The Giants are superior in almost every facet of the game. Even QB is close. Eli could easily outplay Brady. I can't fathom why the Pats are favored, but with the atrocious officiating and wacky plays we've had this postseason, I wouldn't bet against them.

Eli outplayed Brady last week and in NE three months ago. Of course Brady had the better season and is the better QB, but it's a proven fact that Eli can outplay him since he has already at times.
Eli outplayed Brady last week and in NE three months ago. Of course Brady had the better season and is the better QB, but it's a proven fact that Eli can outplay him since he has already at times.

Here's how I see it. Going by what the tempt destiny graph shows - When Eli throws his first interception in the 1st quarter, we will begin to see the uncertainty (-, -) of the probability (-, +) of a Giants Super Bowl victory. According to Morales, uncertainty negates probability.
Share 49ersWebzone