There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SB XLVI Prediction Based on Destiny

Some of you might recall we voted for the 49ers billboard and won it only to have our team lose out to the Giants. So by default the Giants, who had the more votes than the Patriots, won the billboard in support of their Super Bowl bid. Then their team smacked down their fan's support by not accepting the billboard? Go figure?

Anyway, the bottom line is that the mathematics involved indicates,

... that the probability of NYG winning SB XLVI is not likely.

I am not a mathematician, so I have to go by the track record they posted of when a team that turns this billboard down winds up going on to lose the SB. That's 3-3 not including SB XLVI. What can I say... go Patriots!

OK, now I get it. When Morales says, "Both fans (1) and their team (2) form a dichotomy. One cannot exist without the other. When a team negates their fan's choice -X, they in turn negate their own potential -Y."as illustrated in the image below:

[ Edited by 9erflavor on Jan 28, 2012 at 7:19 AM ]

He will get his revenge
  • vaden
  • Veteran
The Giants are superior in almost every facet of the game. Even QB is close. Eli could easily outplay Brady. I can't fathom why the Pats are favored, but with the atrocious officiating and wacky plays we've had this postseason, I wouldn't bet against them.
Originally posted by vaden:
The Giants are superior in almost every facet of the game. Even QB is close. Eli could easily outplay Brady. I can't fathom why the Pats are favored, but with the atrocious officiating and wacky plays we've had this postseason, I wouldn't bet against them.

If I were a betting man, I would not either. How can you fight destiny?
Originally posted by valrod33:

He will get his revenge

I believe he will. Where did you get that photo?
Originally posted by 9erflavor:

He will get his revenge

googled Tom Brady

He will get his revenge

that's valrod's desktop
We would have beat his ass in the SB

He will get his revenge

googled Tom Brady

NO WAY?!
Giants are gonna smash Brady's pretty face again.
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:

He will get his revenge

googled Tom Brady

NO WAY?!

holy s**t you can get photos online!?
Originally posted by boast:

He will get his revenge

that's valrod's desktop

Sh@!##t! thats on my desktop
PLease, if the Niners make the NFC Champioship next year, don't post a link to this competition again.....it's a verified jinx
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
PLease, if the Niners make the NFC Champioship next year, don't post a link to this competition again.....it's a verified jinx

or have SI put us on the cover after the saints game
Originally posted by vaden:

Um Brady has out played Eli all year when it comes to plays.... He has been on fire for weeks in some occasions.. Im not saying Eli cant get it done, but he has been up and down during this season while Brady has been much more consistent. Now on the Defense side, the Giants have the upper hand by far but the question is can they stop two (almost unstoppable) Tight Ends and Welker and company. I just dont see the Giants stopping both of New Englands TE with there LB or Secondary with the mismatch. I believe it will be a close game even to the end but with the attitude Im gotten from both sides from articles Ive read, I think pride will be the Giants down fall this time. Brady will want that ring bc of the very fact of three years ago and his offense will light it up.
By the way, I was going for the Giants in that Super Bowl... But this time, Ill give it to New England. If Im wrong, Bla..... Go Niners