LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

2011 Webzone San Francisco 49ers MVP

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2011 Webzone San Francisco 49ers MVP

J Smith, incredible year as a 3-4 DE. Although I was surprised with Patrick's ability to cover. Willis had some amazing plays this year. J Smith was unblockable throughout the playoffs.
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
It's sad because both of them knew what they were talking about and pretty much got ran off the board by people who couldn't handle the truth, sad story.

Ha ha. Funny man.
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
It's sad because both of them knew what they were talking about and pretty much got ran off the board by people who couldn't handle the truth, sad story.

Voted for Justin Smith

Not exactly. Once Nolan got fired, NN immediately started preaching about how we could never win with Jed York in charge. He turned it into the owners problem, which of course, could never get resolved.
He was irrational, and this past season has proven it so.
1st Justin Smith
2nd defense / special team
3rd coaching staff
I think Justin Smith was the best player we had all year. And in the playoffs too. He's been incredible for a long time. This year because we were better he is finally getting his due.
Come on..really it's Justin..I love him..hug me Justin..I need it right now:).
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
My votes fore Aldon, every though he has a little bit more then half of Justins tackles he has twice the sacks in alot less playing time.

Justin Smith played a role in every single one of Aldon's sacks. That's his job.

Posts like that are the exact reason Justin Smith never got the credit he deserved until this year.
Lee hasnt disappointed in 2yrs, the guys money on the majority of punts.
Justin Smith for me. I voted and it seems we pretty much all agree. The heart and soul of the D.
very easy for me

justin smeet

Wow, never would have thought that Alex Smith would be coming in second. My how the times have changed.
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
Justin Frickin Smith (Actual tweet)

That's a badass middle name
Alex Smith made the biggest leap in this offense and played the team to 14-4 so he has my vote. But that is due to his being a QB and handling the ball on every snap. If I were rating players by position he would never jump above Willis, Bowman, J Smith, Gore or VD. They are far and above the rest of the team in my opinion as NFL stars.

Take one player away and ask yourself how the team would have done without them. They won without Willis, Gore and others, but I doubt they win with CK at QB.
  • mod
  • Veteran
49ers MVP - Justin Smith
49erswebzone MVP - Alex Smith
i think it should be carlos rodgers... Justin smith was great guys, but our secondary has been trash for years, and that was labled as our biggest need.. then this year opposing QB's said the one thing that we really improved on was our secondary... granted Jsmith/ASmith and Dline CO. are able to sometimes make your CB's look better if they get pressure, i still believe he was a ball hawk.

Also Dashon goldson should be on this list!!!
Share 49ersWebzone