1. Aldon Smith, OLB, Missouri2.
2. Colin Kaepernick, QB, Nevada
3. Chris Culliver, CB, South Carolina
4. Kendall Hunter, RB, Oklahoma State
5. Daniel Kilgore, OL, Appalachian State
6. Ronald Johnson, WR, USC
7. Colin Jones, S, TCU
8. Bruce Miller, DL/FB, Central Florida
9. Michael Person, OL, Montana State
10. Curtis Holcomb, CB, Florida A&M
Now that the season is over...discuss the impact of the draft on the season... Aldon Smith of course turned out to be a great pick...Kendall Hunter nice utility back, but I don't believe has the size to be a starting back, otherwise he would taken the starting job over Gore...Bruce Miller - good pick...I don't know why they stopped utilizing him as pass catcher or hardly used him for short yardage?? Culliver probably will be good..too early to tell.
What are your thoughts of the draft and how many of picks that were still around at the end of the season do you think will be on the roster next year?