There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Non Fumble Call

once the pats won, I had a feeling it was going to be that rematch in 07 for the Tyree catch. If the ravens won, HARBAUGH SUPERBOWL. it was a win win, they just needed the matchup to work out.
Originally posted by skibeerski:
Are you serious?? That's actually in the rule book? That's crap. The field goal post is a prop then right? Guys dunk over it, throw the ball at it. That's just a weak argument that a TV tower is any different than anything else a player uses to celebrate on the field.

In a league were you get a penalty for a t shirt yeah I can believe this crap.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/stevie-johnson-benched-after-new-years-t-shirt-celebration?urn=nfl,wp14956
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ZF2LeSMm0

Ref clearly raised his arm and blew the whistle AFTER the fumble already happened.

Freeze screen at :12, ball was OUT and ref was watching it.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
we still lost.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
we still lost.
f**k kyle williams
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
f**k kyle williams

f**k Roger Craig.
Originally posted by Garcia:
f**k kyle williams

f**k Roger Craig.

f**k Lawrence Phillips
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
f**k kyle williams

f**k Roger Craig.

f**k Lawrence Phillips

f**k Dexter Carter
bad calls are gonna happen. i will always remember this game for how badly kyle williams played, period.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
bad calls are gonna happen. i will always remember this game for how badly kyle williams played, period.

Given his small role & yet huge effect in the game, arguably the worst individual performance in NFL playoff history
that was totally a fkn fumble!

hadn't watched it again till now. the whistle came when the ball was loose. f**k whoever that ref was.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
f**k kyle williams

f**k Roger Craig.

f**k Lawrence Phillips

f**k Dexter Carter

f**k Hearst's ankle
Stop crying it was the right call. His forward progress was stopped before he lost the ball.
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
Stop crying it was the right call. His forward progress was stopped before he lost the ball.

Apparently, you have never watched football before. It was one of the worst calls ever. How can you say his forward progress was stopped?