There are 153 users in the forums

The Non Fumble Call

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playoffs/09000d5d8263fe84/Bradshaw-s-controversial-near-fumble

IT WAS A FUMBLE!
THATS A f**kING FUMBLE. f**kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
how about a cheerleader gf as a prop? lol
They need to fix this "forward progress" BS. There is soo much greay area around these calls that it has become quite ridiculous.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SJniner7:
They need to fix this "forward progress" BS. There is soo much greay area around these calls that it has become quite ridiculous.

yea, they need to make it more specific..
Originally posted by ImaMod:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playoffs/09000d5d8263fe84/Bradshaw-s-controversial-near-fumble

IT WAS A FUMBLE!

ball was in the air when the whistle blew.............good find.....
So pissed when I think of the crap that happened to the Niners in that game. It was quite evident that ALL the luck was on their side. From the missed interceptions, to Kyle Williams' fumbles, to this crappy call. I have never seen a game where one team had EVERY ounce of luck on the field.

....and to make matters worse, all I am hearing today is how Eli established himself as one of the elite QBs. That was one of the worst QB performances you could ask for. He got locked down in the second half, and was lucky he didnt throw 2-4 interceptions. Whether it was our guys running into each other or just slipping on the break, he got lucky he wasn't intercepted multiple times.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
So pissed when I think of the crap that happened to the Niners in that game. It was quite evident that ALL the luck was on their side. From the missed interceptions, to Kyle Williams' fumbles, to this crappy call. I have never seen a game where one team had EVERY ounce of luck on the field.

....and to make matters worse, all I am hearing today is how Eli established himself as one of the elite QBs. That was one of the worst QB performances you could ask for. He got locked down in the second half, and was lucky he didnt throw 2-4 interceptions. Whether it was our guys running into each other or just slipping on the break, he got lucky he wasn't intercepted multiple times.

I would say almost all the bounces went their way... they did have the Osi missed fumble recovery and Ross dropped an int on the sidelines but the wind was blowing hard at that point. Williams 2nd one wasn't bouncing our way, just a strip I guess. Although Goldson, the fumble, the weather IMO, etc went against us.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

I would say almost all the bounces went their way... they did have the Osi missed fumble recovery and Ross dropped an int on the sidelines but the wind was blowing hard at that point. Williams 2nd one wasn't bouncing our way, just a strip I guess. Although Goldson, the fumble, the weather IMO, etc went against us.

Anybody else notice how Williams was holding the ball outside his body?? No wonder it was knocked out! Why would you ever hold the ball out like that in traffic?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
there was definitely a whistle. I heard it loud and clear. The problem was that the whistle came extremely early.

The whistle was way early and the play would have continued (I guarantee) if Bradshaw had spun around and broke loose. But the refs were off throughout the game alot. Missing harbaughs timeout call probably made me mad the most though. It was clear he was signalling for a TO and they blatently ignored it. But yet reversed 2 plays when Coughlin called Timeouts before the play WTF???
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Jan 23, 2012 at 9:10 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
there was definitely a whistle. I heard it loud and clear. The problem was that the whistle came extremely early.

There definitely was a whistle....and even though it came early, the ball was coming out when it was blown...and the runner was falling down.

I thought it was a good call at the time but when I looked at the replay, I'm now convinced it was a bad call....especially when you look at the play in real time.
even harbaugh didnt agree with the call and he doesnt ever come out and say things like that
f**king b******t we could've scored from that side of the field.
Let's just stop. I don't want to play this game. This hurts enough with out all the second guessing.
Share 49ersWebzone