There are 186 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Non Fumble Call

Harbaugh called it on par with the tuck rule in his press conference.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Harbaugh called it on par with the tuck rule in his press conference.

Really it was just as significant
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Harbaugh called it on par with the tuck rule in his press conference.

Really it was just as significant
Very true
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
I just viewed that play on youtube........in real time i've never seen that called that way....almost 100% of the time thats a fumble......Watch the whole play.....Bradshaw and the LT "high-low" Willis on that play also (chop block)......We noticed that earlier Anthony Davis had his helmet ripped off another Giant(#34) took a swipe at his helmetless head(no call except on VD who was the 4th guy in the action) I saw the best way to block Justin Smith and Ray Mac was a arm around the neck......so those were a few i noticed........

Need a link to the video asap.
Terrible call. Even non-Niner fans think that.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
I just viewed that play on youtube........in real time i've never seen that called that way....almost 100% of the time thats a fumble......Watch the whole play.....Bradshaw and the LT "high-low" Willis on that play also (chop block)......We noticed that earlier Anthony Davis had his helmet ripped off another Giant(#34) took a swipe at his helmetless head(no call except on VD who was the 4th guy in the action) I saw the best way to block Justin Smith and Ray Mac was a arm around the neck......so those were a few i noticed........

Need a link to the video asap.


Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
I just viewed that play on youtube........in real time i've never seen that called that way....almost 100% of the time thats a fumble......Watch the whole play.....Bradshaw and the LT "high-low" Willis on that play also (chop block)......We noticed that earlier Anthony Davis had his helmet ripped off another Giant(#34) took a swipe at his helmetless head(no call except on VD who was the 4th guy in the action) I saw the best way to block Justin Smith and Ray Mac was a arm around the neck......so those were a few i noticed........

Need a link to the video asap.



go to 7:10 for the play
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,561
Originally posted by maximill15:
horrible call...karma from the no PI call last time we played

Wills hit him within 5 yards. Legal. I remember Frank getting BLASTED one time when we played the eagles with the 5 and it was a no call then also.
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
go to 7:10 for the play

Thanks a lot.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
go to 7:10 for the play

Thanks a lot.

Now that I've seen it again, I REALLY can't believe that wasn't called a fumble. It seems that everything that could go wrong did last night.
The nfl decided that a giants pats super bowl would be best.


Or a bartender At buffalo wild wings overheard a guy saying that this game should go to overtime and he pressed the secret button to notify the refs
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Now that I've seen it again, I REALLY can't believe that wasn't called a fumble. It seems that everything that could go wrong did last night.

Does anyone have the play to show when the whistle blew? That highlight is just berman talking.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/01/49ers-head-coach-jim-harbaugh-equates-non-call-on-giants-rb-ahmad-bradshaws-fumble-to-tuck-rule/1 JH thinks it was like the "Tuck Rule"
It was an awful call ...
Was this on par with the '83 Ronnie Lott phantom PI call