LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

The Non Fumble Call

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Harbaugh called it on par with the tuck rule in his press conference.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Really it was just as significant
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:

Really it was just as significant
Very true
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
I just viewed that play on youtube........in real time i've never seen that called that way....almost 100% of the time thats a fumble......Watch the whole play.....Bradshaw and the LT "high-low" Willis on that play also (chop block)......We noticed that earlier Anthony Davis had his helmet ripped off another Giant(#34) took a swipe at his helmetless head(no call except on VD who was the 4th guy in the action) I saw the best way to block Justin Smith and Ray Mac was a arm around the neck......so those were a few i noticed........

Need a link to the video asap.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Terrible call. Even non-Niner fans think that.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I just viewed that play on youtube........in real time i've never seen that called that way....almost 100% of the time thats a fumble......Watch the whole play.....Bradshaw and the LT "high-low" Willis on that play also (chop block)......We noticed that earlier Anthony Davis had his helmet ripped off another Giant(#34) took a swipe at his helmetless head(no call except on VD who was the 4th guy in the action) I saw the best way to block Justin Smith and Ray Mac was a arm around the neck......so those were a few i noticed........

go to 7:10 for the play
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by maximill15:
horrible call...karma from the no PI call last time we played

Wills hit him within 5 yards. Legal. I remember Frank getting BLASTED one time when we played the eagles with the 5 and it was a no call then also.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot.

Now that I've seen it again, I REALLY can't believe that wasn't called a fumble. It seems that everything that could go wrong did last night.

The nfl decided that a giants pats super bowl would be best.

Or a bartender At buffalo wild wings overheard a guy saying that this game should go to overtime and he pressed the secret button to notify the refs
Now that I've seen it again, I REALLY can't believe that wasn't called a fumble. It seems that everything that could go wrong did last night.

Does anyone have the play to show when the whistle blew? That highlight is just berman talking.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/01/49ers-head-coach-jim-harbaugh-equates-non-call-on-giants-rb-ahmad-bradshaws-fumble-to-tuck-rule/1 JH thinks it was like the "Tuck Rule"
It was an awful call ...
Was this on par with the '83 Ronnie Lott phantom PI call
Share 49ersWebzone