There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How are you guys doing today?

My first post here so be gentle. Followed the 49ers since '81 when I was living in Monterey and have been to the Stick a couple of times. Stayed up to 4-30am here watching the game and could not sleep after it. Totally gutted. We had our chances but it was not to be. I never expected us to come so far this season but to lose to the Giants on a fumble brought back memories of Roger Craig.The first mistake, imho, cost us the game. We were 14-10 up and they were going nowhere. Still replaying the game over in my head. We will be back, keep the faith
No BS. my horscope today. s**t applies to all of our 49ers.

Your have heard it said that time heals all wounds. That doesn't offer much comfort though, when you are hurting. Right now your pride is wounded. One day you will even be able to laugh about it. Don't allow yourself to get caught up in a pity party. Move on and know that you are headed for a much brighter day.
I'm depressed, heartbroken, didn't get much sleep (less than 4 hrs). This feeling SUCKS! We were the better team that had the edge in all aspects of the game except for passing offense. We should've dominated, but turnovers on ST and bad calls (looked like a fumble) kept us from winning. Ugh!

On a side note, thanks to Baalke, Harbaugh and his staff for motivating our players and making fans believe we're a great team again. 13-3, one playoff win, dominant defense, especially vs. run that broke NFL record, +28 or whatever turnover ratio. Lots of things to be proud of despite feeling miserable.
really struggling with this one guys. It would be different if Eli drove 60 yards against our great defense and went down there and won the game.
I'm in a lot of pain today and its going to be a long off season. I'm really worried about keeping some of our players. Feels like there is a hole inside of me. I am proud of our team and I want KW to stay and work for redemption. I hope we can stay healthy next year, resign our Defense, and get some more weapons on offense for next year. Our boys earned respect this year, don't care what the dumb media has to say about it.
Tough Loss...As coach said "this one will take a while to get over".....
So I got the "Blues" and it raining, and oh yea It's Monday at work.
But on the other Hand I feel confident about this fine group of players,coaches and Front office personnel going into the future.
It's sure a heck of a lot better than most of the past decade....Go team Niners....And All of you Loyal Fans.........
Originally posted by blake6905:
really struggling with this one guys. It would be different if Eli drove 60 yards against our great defense and went down there and won the game.

+1
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Originally posted by blake6905:

+1

+2
Originally posted by Shaj:
I'm mad as hell. I went to sleep with a big stomach ache and I woke up with it. I'm sure it's stress related from the game.

This
Originally posted by Irish9er:
My first post here so be gentle. Followed the 49ers since '81 when I was living in Monterey and have been to the Stick a couple of times. Stayed up to 4-30am here watching the game and could not sleep after it. Totally gutted. We had our chances but it was not to be. I never expected us to come so far this season but to lose to the Giants on a fumble brought back memories of Roger Craig.The first mistake, imho, cost us the game. We were 14-10 up and they were going nowhere. Still replaying the game over in my head. We will be back, keep the faith

Me too. Hello Irish.
I had nightmares all night long, and they weren't even football related. Now I'm in a mixture of being mad and sad.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
To be honest, I thought I'd feel worse. But still I am disappointed, because we should of won the game. I would of been felt a little better had the Ravens won. But now were stuck with Eli and the Pats, and all the knob licking that will take for the next two weeks because of the east coast media. Will I watch the SB, no.
I'm kinda pissed at all these stupid people issuing death threats at Kyle Williams. These people are a waste of perfectly good air.
Off Suicide Watch, downgraded to Somebody Get Me A Beer
Other than a hangover, I'm fine, can't wait 'til next season! Girl I know just posted to Facebook, "I'm going to become a Raider fan, at least that way I won't get my hopes up so high!" Me I like this hopeful feeling, haven't felt this good about this team since the Mooch was coaching, folks we have a winner here in our front office, and winner coaching this team!