There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How are you guys doing today?

Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
This was a tough pill to swallow ...I'm at work, but I dont want to be here

How is everyone doing ? ..anybody feeling as crappy as I am ?

Feeling okay. We had a great run and I expect us to be back in the playoffs for years to come.

No worries... disappointed, but being a grownup about this.

Same here. Amazed we went as far as we did considering our situation at wr. Still hirts but glad to finally be a force again. Now I am thinking about FAs that we need to keep.

I am sure this will have some impact on the SBL.....we will see.
Relatively good. Had the feeling that we will lose after 1st quarter already...but didnt think that some individual moron on our side will bring the Giants-Win.
It sucks. I'm driving to SoCal this morning from Sacramento. Not much sleep. I'm very proud of this team though. We are ahead of schedule.
WAY ahead of schedule! Nobody expected 13 wins and the NFC title game in SF!! We'll be even better next season. The front office knows what to do
now they gotta do it. GO Niners!!
I am on the brink of suicide actually.
Originally posted by communist:
Relatively good. Had the feeling that we will lose after 1st quarter already...but didnt think that some individual moron on our side will bring the Giants-Win.

Had a feeling we would loose after the 1st! quarter. No disrespect but nice f**kin faith you have.
i couldnt sleep last night.. i am depressed
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
It sucks, but deep down the ambiguous situation with our offense left a "don't quite deserve it yet" kind of feeling this weekend so it was more accepting fate.

Cannot blame KW for this. Not one bit. If it happened after some great offense, maybe we can pin it on him a bit.....but just like that long snapper that killed it for the Giants in '02, you cannot excuse a major part of your team.

I think what's bothering me more is hearing talk radio bash our WRs and Alex. Bob Papa called our receivers terrible, and the Ross sidekick guy called Alex an average QB over and over.

Await the future. A little upset over the way the Ravens lost.....would have been cheering for them big time. Now stuck with another superbowl I have no real interest in.

The Alex Smith of 2005-2010 showed up yesterday.
Take away the 2 tds on blown coverage, he did NOTHING.
Your coach basically did his best to hide Smith all year, and in a game where he needed to step up, he couldnt.
The WRS on your team had ZERO seperation.
Your defense is AMAZING and very IMPRESSIVE. They kept you in the game..
Either or, Great game, great season and good luck next year.
Fan living in Kentucky and completely miserable - Haven't felt this bad since the '98 loss to Falcons. But, the feeling is still better to have a great season, get to the Championship and lose in OT compared to 9 seasons of unwatchable football......We're BACK as a force in the NFL and I'll live with that this off-season!
I've been feeling significantly better.

Last night I felt awful. I legitimately felt depressed for a while. I couldn't eat, didn't want to do anything with my girlfriend, I just wanted to go to bed. All I could think about was, "wow, what a terrible way to end a season and a hard-fought football game."

Today I feel a lot better though. Yesterday all I could think about was how much Kyle Williams cost us the game. However, thinking about it a little more objectively, Alex Smith was absolutely terrible late in the 4th and in overtime. How many total yards did we have our final five drives? Seriously, under 30?! We had so many opportunities and possessions in which we did absolutely nothing. It's hard to feel sorry for ourselves with that in mind.
[ Edited by theduke85 on Jan 23, 2012 at 8:01 AM ]
s**tty....still can't believe he muffed two punts. Going to hate the next 2 weeks with all the SB talk.
Couldn't sleep, called in.

Taking solice in the fact that the team we saw yesterday would have lost the SB, and I would rather not get there personally...
  • titan
  • Veteran
Proud, but disappointed! This was our chance for the 6th Ring! I am more upset for our Defense they played their hearts out every single game. They all deserve a contract to comeback as starters next year! We need to focus this off season on Offense and depth. We have a Championship caliber defense and special teams. We were 3rd down conversions away from a chance to going to SB.
Originally posted by 3RDINFINTRY:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
It sucks, but deep down the ambiguous situation with our offense left a "don't quite deserve it yet" kind of feeling this weekend so it was more accepting fate.

Cannot blame KW for this. Not one bit. If it happened after some great offense, maybe we can pin it on him a bit.....but just like that long snapper that killed it for the Giants in '02, you cannot excuse a major part of your team.

I think what's bothering me more is hearing talk radio bash our WRs and Alex. Bob Papa called our receivers terrible, and the Ross sidekick guy called Alex an average QB over and over.

Await the future. A little upset over the way the Ravens lost.....would have been cheering for them big time. Now stuck with another superbowl I have no real interest in.

The Alex Smith of 2005-2010 showed up yesterday.
Take away the 2 tds on blown coverage, he did NOTHING.
Your coach basically did his best to hide Smith all year, and in a game where he needed to step up, he couldnt.
The WRS on your team had ZERO seperation.
Your defense is AMAZING and very IMPRESSIVE. They kept you in the game..
Either or, Great game, great season and good luck next year.

I was at the game and there was absolutely no one open on most plays!!!

We should have run more
I still feel like crap, don't think I can even turn on sports today, I can't stomach any highlights or analysis of the game. It was a good season, but we will never know what could have been....
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I'm not watching ESPN for awhile ....but I will read some news on the zone

it's going to be a tough week, but Im also very optimistic for the future, next season we should be able to build on this season and add more pieces to create an explosive offense to go with our defense.

But right now I am so far in the dumps its not even funny , I'm thinking of going home at noon and watch some episodes of "Sanford and Son" or "The Jeffersons" ..I need to at least TRY to cheer up ..

Yeah, the piece of crap Cowherd just ripped Alex, saying he was the only qb who played like crap this weekend and he would not sign to a long term contract.

He contridicted himself on the reasons why when trying to explain himself and made himself look like a idiot.

Crazy to think that Eli is this all world guy when his game stats were not any better than Alex had. He threw for more of everything but the dude threw up to picks only to luck out and have our db's run into each other but that means nothing to Cowterd cause in the end he won and we lost? But then he discounts us winning 14 games this year and says it doesn't matter and Alex had no part? Crazy talk from and East coast biased piece of s_it!!