LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

KYLE WILLIAMS APPRECIATION THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Because only the true fans know that this kid busted his a** for this team. He was always focused and was a willing contributor in whatever way the team needed.

Im pretty disgusted with how some 49er fans have reacted towards the kid. Death threats to him and his family, hoping he gets shot, etc. And Ive noticed most of these MORONS are the same bandwagoners who jumped on mid season. The kid made a mistake and it will affect him more than it will ever affect us.

I, for one, want to say thank you to KW for his hard work. He gave it 110%, not much more you can ask for! Keep your head up Kyle, you showed some promise and now its time to build off of it. Everyone experiences setbacks!
[ Edited by DaveTheShocker on Jan 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM ]
THIS WILL NOT END WELL
Yes, I appreciate Kyle Williams for possibly costing us a 6th SB victory.

Kyle
Originally posted by DaveTheShocker:
Because only the true fans know that this kid busted his a** for this team. He was always focused and was a willing contributor in whatever way the team needed.

Im pretty disgusted with how some 49er fans have reacted towards the kid. Death threats to him and his family, hoping he gets shot, etc. And Ive noticed most of these MORONS are the same bandwagoners who jumped on mid season. The kid made a mistake and it will affect him more than it will ever affect us.

I, for one, want to say thank you to KW for his hard work. He gave it 110%, not much more you can ask for! Keep your head up Kyle, you showed some promise and now its time to build off of it. Everyone experiences setbacks!

Kyle, you did a hell of a job this year coming back from your injury last year. I hope next year you improve and continue to be a good player and a great teamate! Remember, time heals all wounds! Enjoy the off-season my friend and GO NINERS!
It doesn't surprise me. Ever since we started winning with Harbaugh, the message board has become overrun with idiots.
Hope he bounces back and improves as a player wherever that may be. Today just wasn't his day..
[ Edited by YungAce on Jan 22, 2012 at 11:52 PM ]
Here's to Kyle Williams having a great 2012-2013 season.

He will bounce back from this and redeem himself.

Originally posted by MILFS:

Yeah, it had NOTHING to do with our disgraceful 3rd down conversion percentage right?

If you have to play the IF game, you dont deserve the win. Period. A boxer lets his fight go to the scorecards and he loses a close decision, he didnt do enough to win. No excuses. That only holds the team back. There are many other factors that contributed to tonights loss. The average, drunk fan only sees the fumbles.
[ Edited by DaveTheShocker on Jan 22, 2012 at 11:50 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Here's to Kyle Williams having a great 2012-2013 season.

He will bounce back from this and redeem himself.

I hope he has a great season but not in a Sf uniform , maybe we should start a thread collecting money to buy him a bus ticket out of here .

Yeah, it had NOTHING to do with our disgraceful 3rd down conversion percentage right?

If you have to play the IF game, you dont deserve the win. Period. A boxer lets his fight go to the scorecards and he loses a close decision, he didnt do enough to win. No excuses. That only holds the team back. There are many other factors that contributed to tonights loss. The average, drunk fan only sees the fumbles.
Were you not watching the same game I was? HE COST US THE f**kING GAME. Stop censoring the f**king truth.

You've completely missed the point.

this. I don't appreciate him whatsoever

Yes, our horrendous 3rd down conversion rate played a factor BUT Kyle Williams cost us the game. It's the f**king truth. How can you deny that?

Did the rest of the offense muffle the punt TWICE? Did Harbaugh or Roman muffle the punt TWICE? It was KW. He is responsible for the loss.
OTB

Yes, our horrendous 3rd down conversion rate played a factor BUT Kyle Williams cost us the game. It's the f**king truth. How can you deny that?

Did the rest of the offense muffle the punt TWICE? Did Harbaugh or Roman muffle the punt TWICE? It was KW. He is responsible for the loss.
Share 49ersWebzone