LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

While it is fresh in your head, give me your really short list of off season wishes

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Sign FA wideout to be our #1

Crabs

Morgan

Draft pick

Ginn (mainly as a returner) emergency #5 WR

and tell Williams to f**k off
If possible I would like to see Crabtree traded. Don't like his attitude or production, that would free up some cap room as well..But the way he has played he probably doesn't have too much value..Ginn should stay at returner and not be used as a WR unless absolutely necessary..Williams............I've said enough on his topic..
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

Crabs

Morgan

Draft pick

If possible I would like to see Crabtree traded. Don't like his attitude or production, that would free up some cap room as well..But the way he has played he probably doesn't have too much value..Ginn should stay at returner and not be used as a WR unless absolutely necessary..Williams............I've said enough on his topic..

This I'd love to see crabtree traded, even if he did good elsewhere. BTW to everyone saying sign colston(from the saints) he is a product of a good QB if he came here he would disappear. We need someone like Bowe who is good playing with garbage qb's like he had to in Kansas City.
Resign Rogers, Gilson, Snyder and draft 3 Wr's ans rhen bpa for the rest of the draft.
Originally posted by 99Ways2SackAQb:
Resign Rogers, Gilson, Snyder and draft 3 Wr's ans rhen bpa for the rest of the draft.
We really need to find a way to get a better NT and maybe someone to groom behind Justin smith, he can't play at that level forever.
i would really like michael floyd from notre dame. big reciever. fast.. and has great hands. if you watch his highlights he attacks the ball every time.. doesnt wait for it to come to him.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by 99Ways2SackAQb:
We really need to find a way to get a better NT and maybe someone to groom behind Justin smith, he can't play at that level forever.
RJF is fine at NT
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I want the Super Bowl win that was STOLEN from me THIS YEAR!

• Brew
  • Veteran
I want a Bigass WR who is 6'5 230lbs and runs a 4.30 and has great hands and who's not a diva.
I also want a bigass RB who is 6'3 and 235lbs and runs a 4.45 and benches 21 reps and who's not a diva.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

Crabs

Morgan

Draft pick

This I'd love to see crabtree traded, even if he did good elsewhere. BTW to everyone saying sign colston(from the saints) he is a product of a good QB if he came here he would disappear. We need someone like Bowe who is good playing with garbage qb's like he had to in Kansas City.

DUMB
My offseason wishlist:

- Resign Carlos Rogers (3 year front loaded deal)

- Resign Dashon Goldson (5 years)

- Resign Alex Smith (2-3 years)

- Resign Ahmad Brooks (4 years)

- Resign Josh Morgan (2 years)

- Draft a WR in the 1st round

- Draft a CB in the 2nd round

- Pick up a solid FA WR that will check his ego at the door

- Draft good depth
[ Edited by blm7754 on Jan 24, 2012 at 12:32 PM ]

Originally posted by matt49er:

bring in Jerry Rice to coach the GD WRs, force Crabtree to live w/Alex all off season and play catch for 3 hours/day

THIS.

And why hasn't this happened??????

You know it pisses me off to no end that a franchise synonymous with elite QBs and WRs is now the laughing stock of the league. It cringes hearing other team fanbases (or general fans) talking s**t about Alex and our crew. Alex I think we can deal with for now, but the receivers gotta get better so Alex can become the Troy Aikman he is supposed to be, haha.

What is Jerry doing nowadays anyways? Get him off ESPN. Put him to work. What's great about Jerry and unique compared to most other GOATs/HOF talent is that he knows EXACTLY why he is good. He's not one of those talented guys that were just blessed....he knows the craft better than anyone else.

F*** bring in my favorite receiver of all time, #82. I know he likes to drive trucks, but this has to be better.
I would resign the whole defense if possible---do like the Pats--if you have a strong strength--keep it that way. If we can afford a FA WR --add him---I would love Colston--he reminds me of a poor mans Jerry Rice--he would be an excellent # 2 WR. He is solid in the red zone.

in the draft---add a WR ( 2 or 3 even), a TE ( to help in the red zone), a rb, a cb, another pass rusher---i think the OL is solid now if Kilgore and Person can play--we as fans don't know though.

Keep Larry Grant if possible--and find a way to get him in!

Players to be let go

Norris
maybe Harrleson
Spencer
maybe Rachel
possibly Goodwin
Dixon maybe

We need playmakers most of all and to keep the defense as good--hopefully even better

I trust in Harbaugh and Baalke!!

as sad as I am over the loss to the Giants---I still feel a lot better than the last 14 years after a season is over---optimism is sky high!

norris
This team needs another stud RB. A younger version of Gore, if possible. Gore still has much to offer. I would like to see him used more as a third down back, given his awesome blitz pick-up skills. I see Hunter as a change of pace back. The kid has lots of potential to be great, though.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
THIS.

And why hasn't this happened??????

You know it pisses me off to no end that a franchise synonymous with elite QBs and WRs is now the laughing stock of the league. It cringes hearing other team fanbases (or general fans) talking s**t about Alex and our crew. Alex I think we can deal with for now, but the receivers gotta get better so Alex can become the Troy Aikman he is supposed to be, haha.

What is Jerry doing nowadays anyways? Get him off ESPN. Put him to work. What's great about Jerry and unique compared to most other GOATs/HOF talent is that he knows EXACTLY why he is good. He's not one of those talented guys that were just blessed....he knows the craft better than anyone else.

F*** bring in my favorite receiver of all time, #82. I know he likes to drive trucks, but this has to be better.

As been said probably a million times on this board, great players do not always make great coaches.

See: Mike Singletary.
[ Edited by baltien on Jan 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM ]
At what point can the 49ers being negotiating with unrestricted free agents? Does anybody know?
Share 49ersWebzone