There are 524 users in the forums
not a good year for our fanbase
Jan 23, 2012 at 6:06 PM
- skibeerski
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,272
I've had Raiders fans going to Niner games tell me the atmosphere is almost more worse than a Raiders game. In fact they say there's a much different atmosphere than through the 80's and 90's. I imagine the new stadium will weed out the less desirables.
Jan 23, 2012 at 7:17 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Jan 23, 2012 at 7:20 PM
- Hoovtrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,094
Originally posted by WillistheWall:http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/story/_/id/7495226/2012-nfl-playoffs-police-say-29-arrested-110-tossed-49ers-giants-candlestick-park
I cannot wait until they move to Santa Clara and hopefully weed out some if the rif raff.
Jan 23, 2012 at 7:22 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/story/_/id/7495226/2012-nfl-playoffs-police-say-29-arrested-110-tossed-49ers-giants-candlestick-park
I cannot wait until they move to Santa Clara and hopefully weed out some if the rif raff.
+1 bro
Jan 23, 2012 at 7:22 PM
- Paul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,729
at least we aren't like Raider or Eagles fans