Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
i say we shut this site down for a couple weeks till every1 cools off all the threads are getting deleted
Yes, that will solve all of our woes. Punish those that dont have a death grudge against anyone for the few mindless boneheads that hide behind a computer.
As for the death threats to Kyle and Billy Cundiff. This is the direct result of social media and information on demand. I'm not happy with Kyle, imagine there are alot of Baltimore fans not pleased with Cundiff, but the fact remains they are just people, like the rest of us. Put their pants on one leg at a time. Anyone can be tough from a keyboard.
For the rest, the shootings, the Saints fans, every other fan out there in the NFL, NBA, Pro baseball, Golf, whatever. This is a game. Its not life. Its a distraction from everyday life. It shouldnt drive you so crazy. There are alot of emotions in games like this, but its a game. Live and die by it when its being played, but we all still get up and go to work tomorrow, including Kyle and Billy.
I'm not sorry I'm a 49er fan, or a football fan when I see things like this. I'm sorry our society looks for reasons to hate each other and put the blame of our own misgivings on those we see every day and can not speak with or touch. It is a sad sad day for our society, not our fan base.
Go niners, go Harbaugh. I pray for you and yours and a great offseason.