There are 181 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

not a good year for our fanbase

too many incidents at the stick and people complaining about bad treatment from people their, then people are sending kyle williams death threats on twitter? Yeah his mistakes really hurt but he's the one out there playing and going against these guys, not any of us. It's not like he tried to f**k up. Then you have people telling him to shoot himself and threatening to kill him, and saying he's lucky we dont all go up on his lawn? I realize there are plenty of drunk idiots but there's no place for that. I've never been so dissapointed in a fanbase of a team I follow in my life, that s**t is just uncalled for. YOu'd think that after such a good year for the first time in 9 years we would be happy and act classy, not threatening other fans and now our own players. When you combine it with the saints incident, the shooting at the stick(yea I know it was a 9er fan who got shot but still), now this, it really does not make us look good.
It makes me ashamed to call myself a 49ers fan
It happens at all NFL stadiums.
every fanbase has these fans there are always ppl like this in all walks of life not much you can do about MOVE ON
Its a human species thing...not a 49er fanbase thing
f**k Kyle Williams.

But nobody should be harassing him. Personally, I'll never like him as a player again, but I wouldn't threaten or harass him.
Cripes, I miss the fan base being notorious for eating brie cheese and swilling Chardonnay.
Originally posted by danimal:
Its a human species thing...not a 49er fanbase thing

I think its both. 9ers fans have always been in the shadow of Raider fans in terms of the Black Whole and perceived toughness. The 2 combined are just embarrassing on so many levels.
Please, Boston fans are worse. Still shouldn't be sending death threats though...
its a human being thing sometimes im ashamed at ppl for the stupid things they do rape,murder, ect this happens not just in sports
Welcome to the NFL.
From the gangbangers, to the selling of tickets to opposing team fans, to the death threats of players, I am sick of our fan base. We don't deserve a superbowl ring.

It made me sick with the chants of cruz today. I hate our fans.
This, Williams f**ked up, oh well, s**t happens in football, he didn't come through but some people scare me. Its like the Ravens fans who were blowing up Cundiff's Facebook telling him to go to kill himself.

Its classless, disgusting b******t done by adults who should know better. I would hope 49ers fans are beyond that but apparently not.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
From the gangbangers, to the selling of tickets to opposing team fans, to the death threats of players, I am sick of our fan base. We don't deserve a superbowl ring.

go cheer for the giants then r some1 else
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

This, the Cruz chants were ridiculous for a home playoff game. I feel like the older generation of 49ers fans is being replaced by some really trashy, ghetto f**king people who go out to games looking to start s**t and "rep their crew", its pretty disconcerting.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 22, 2012 at 9:41 PM ]