There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Defense Thread

Did anyone see Von Miller on yesterday's NFL Network? It was the end of the segment and they were talking about which team will have the most players in the TOP 100.

Miller said the Niners, then started gushing about the greatness of our team. He named Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Goldson, Gore and Staley. Then another guy chimmed in and said what about Willis and Bowman. Then Dukes added and V.Davis They basically rattled off the whole roster and before they cut to break the short dude with the big ears said, "man, that team is stacked," and everyone kind of gave a "whoooo." I couldn't believe the love fest for the NIners I was hearing.

I thought Miller was going to ask for a trade right there on the spot.....LOL

Anyone have the vid?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Did anyone see Von Miller on yesterday's NFL Network? It was the end of the segment and they were talking about which team will have the most players in the TOP 100.

Miller said the Niners, then started gushing about the greatness of our team. He named Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Goldson, Gore and Staley. Then another guy chimmed in and said what about Willis and Bowman. Then Dukes added and V.Davis They basically rattled off the whole roster and before they cut to break the short dude with the big ears said, "man, that team is stacked," and everyone kind of gave a "whoooo." I couldn't believe the love fest for the NIners I was hearing.

Anyone have the vid?

No, but you better find it now!!
Ray McDonald. That's the guy to watch for next year. That guy was a monster early but was slowed by a hammy injury. ProBowler DE next year.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Ray McDonald. That's the guy to watch for next year. That guy was a monster early but was slowed by a hammy injury. ProBowler DE next year.

Ray Mac we already know about

Dobbs is the guy that needs to come out
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Anyone have the vid?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8283edf1/Most-Top-100-Players-of-2012
Great vid thanks. We do have the best roster I believe in the nfl
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Anyone have the vid?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8283edf1/Most-Top-100-Players-of-2012

fapped
Originally posted by elguapo:

Great video and we have a great roster stacked full of talent.
Originally posted by tohara3:

Yep. I can't think of a more complete roster.
can/is/or will carlos be the niners version of woodson?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Von Miller so smart!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Allx9er:
can/is/or will carlos be the niners version of woodson?

Yes?
Originally posted by tohara3:

Last year, we could not have said that. We were so undercoached when singletary was the coach.
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Apr 13, 2012 at 11:04 AM ]
I'm calling it. Brown will establish himself as a top 10 corner next year. After his infamous performance versus the Giants in Week 10 of last year, he stacked up 5 interceptions ( including the playoffs ).

He didn't get burned. Once. He made enough plays and locked down his side of the field just as much as Rogers did, and judging by the way he played in the playoffs, it could be argued that he is just as good as Rogers. He definitely is still a very young player and has the potential to be much better than him.

OMG OUR DEFENSE IS AWESOME!!!