LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

You guys still think it's not important to have TED GINN on this team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
CHAZ BONER WHERE YOU AT
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
For all of Baalke's good decisions this year, he screwed up IMO by reworking Ginn's deal to be a one year deal for less money. Now he is a FA next year, on top of all of our other 1 year contract hot players.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Pay Ted Ginn
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I've said all along that a reliable return man is priceless. I thought KW would do a decent job but I was wrong. Ginn should be our #1 priority off season signing. seriously.

Ted Ginn back there today returning and we are in the Super Bowl. No joke.

^
Lets sign Desean Jackson he's a great return man and WR
Originally posted by Shaj:
For all of Baalke's good decisions this year, he screwed up IMO by reworking Ginn's deal to be a one year deal for less money. Now he is a FA next year, on top of all of our other 1 year contract hot players.

I'm not sure they took years off his contract, I thought it was just money. I could be wrong though.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
CHAZ BONER WHERE YOU AT

Was he one of the guys? I don't remember? I remember a lot of people talking smack about Ginn. I knew he was important to this team. The way we play we need him. Not optional.
Kyle Williams cost us the game plain and simple. This is his second year and he should have known better, but Im sorry I think he is going to be a star. I believe he will rebound from this and play better. Im pissed because we lost because of him, but he has a bright future. Great season! Go Niners!
All we had to do was switch kyle with hunter, i hope.we.sign djackson
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I've said all along that a reliable return man is priceless. I thought KW would do a decent job but I was wrong. Ginn should be our #1 priority off season signing. seriously.

Ted Ginn back there today returning and we are in the Super Bowl. No joke.

Williams gave the Giants 10 easy points.

Honestly dont think Ginn will be back if they re-sign morgan. Since its pretty clear this team needs help in a big way by a wr who can actually produce on O.
We need to bring Teddy back.
Originally posted by sean610:
Honestly dont think Ginn will be back if they re-sign morgan. Since its pretty clear this team needs help in a big way by a wr who can actually produce on O.

It could happen Morgan got hurt, so he probably won't be to expensive.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
CHAZ BONER WHERE YOU AT

Was he one of the guys? I don't remember? I remember a lot of people talking smack about Ginn. I knew he was important to this team. The way we play we need him. Not optional.

Yea chaz=syberkriminal doe

But i didn't see he ate his crow already
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jan 22, 2012 at 11:45 PM ]
Why does SyberKriminal have two accounts
Share 49ersWebzone