There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

You guys still think it's not important to have TED GINN on this team?

All year long WZers have been talking smack... "He's a bad WR." "Anybody can return the ball."

Well how does that look now? I stuck up for Ginn all season long. He is SURE HANDED and one of the best return men in the game for speed. We NEED TED GINN BACK! It's not optional.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 22, 2012 at 9:05 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
All year long WZers have been talking smack... "He's a bad WR." "Anybody can return the ball."

Well how does that look now? I stuck up for Ginn all season long. He is SURE HANDED and one of the best return men in the game for speed. We NEED TED GINN BACK! It's not optional.

I second that. Williams has always been a risk as a return man. Ginn is as good as they come.
I've said all along that a reliable return man is priceless. I thought KW would do a decent job but I was wrong. Ginn should be our #1 priority off season signing. seriously.
Williams had the worst game I've seen any individual player have in a LONG time.

I would've rather seen Arnaz Battle back there.
We can get the same production on ST from a decent return guy, and a better WR that helps on O. 31 other teams have guys that can do it, no reason we cant. We missed him to day but this will get fixed during the draft.
Originally posted by trogdor:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I second that. Williams has always been a risk as a return man. Ginn is as good as they come.

Agree 100%. Sure handed returns were vastly underrated by the WZ. Laughable how unimportant some thought it was.
More important not to have Kyle Williams on the team.
I'd like him back as the KR/PR and as the 5th WR, but he better not see the field as a WR barring injuries if Baalke does his job this offseason.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I've said all along that a reliable return man is priceless. I thought KW would do a decent job but I was wrong. Ginn should be our #1 priority off season signing. seriously.

Ted Ginn back there today returning and we are in the Super Bowl. No joke.
When they listed Ginn as inactive I was worried immediately. A reliable punt returner is gold. Ask the Bears. I didnt expect the Giants punter to do so well either.
what ive been saying all year
Originally posted by facestabber:
When they listed Ginn as inactive I was worried immediately. A reliable punt returner is gold. Ask the Bears. I didnt expect the Giants punter to do so well either.

WZers have underestimated his sure hands all year long. Like "anybody can do it." Well obviously not anybody can.... Throw in his speed and gamebreaking ability and honestly Ginn is an ELITE RETURN MAN! Of guys not named "Hester" he's really one of the best in the league. Just hugely important to our team. Especially the way we play. We need sure special teams.
Not sure why Williams didn't get pulled after that first turnover, especially considering it was overtime.
I think if we had Ted Ginn we blow Eli out, 41-10
Yes Ted ginn is really valuable, Williams should have been calling for a fair catch.