There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congrats NY Giants on your win

Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Be classy, 49ers fan. They made plays when they needed to and we didn't.

As much as I hate to say it, the better team won today.

The better team? Sorry but that was the niners unless you count an unforced turnover as a great job by the giants? Leading to a td against our backup cb. We were the better team today even without converting 3rd downs

Williams lost the TO battle and we went 1-15 on third down. They got the lucky bounce and they won because of it. The fact that we made those mistakes at critical times makes them the better team today. If you can't see that, then I'm sorry.

this.
Thanks for letting me crash at your place all week. 49ers future is bright! Defense is amazing! I havent seen Eli as rattled as he was in some time. 20 hits on the QB? Your front 7 is the best in the NFL.

The game was a classic. These games come down to turnovers and mental mistakes. You guys know that since Ive seen it on this forum all week. You guys were king all year at getting turnovers and capitalizing on them. It just didnt bounce your way last night.

I look forward to coming back the week of our game(s) next year and having some good conversation like I did this week.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Could be the bitterness but I think we lost it as much as they won it.

It was a great game, and the Giants were the better team yesterday.

49ers are a great team..

I do think, if you had a better QB yesterday, you would of beat us..
Yea no doubt Eli is a beast. And Victor Cruz embarrassed Carlos Rodgers yesterday. Badly. Props to the Giants.
Originally posted by Miami_GiantsFan:
Thanks for letting me crash at your place all week. 49ers future is bright! Defense is amazing! I havent seen Eli as rattled as he was in some time. 20 hits on the QB? Your front 7 is the best in the NFL.

The game was a classic. These games come down to turnovers and mental mistakes. You guys know that since Ive seen it on this forum all week. You guys were king all year at getting turnovers and capitalizing on them. It just didnt bounce your way last night.

I look forward to coming back the week of our game(s) next year and having some good conversation like I did this week.

Great game. Happy to see an old school team in the Superbowl. Good luck and I hope you guys win it all.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I congratulated the Giants win on their forum and they were very gracious and respectful of our team and said a lot of nice things.

In all honesty, I said that we didn't deserve to win the game converting 1/13 on 3rd down. It's the truth.

Maybe we could have done it, but that's really scraping by.

Don't worry, next year we will stock up and upgrade and as long as we have the core we have now, we will be powerful.

Well, I'm gonna thank you for your maturity, because if the situation was reversed I would be contragulation you guys this morning. However, I just want to say I never thought the jints were gonna win. Eli got the SH*T beat out of him (tough kid), and your defense, I'm gonna be honest here almost won that game. I was biting my nails the whole time. Wow, what a defensive game. Your guys were ruthless, brutal, and watching Rocky Bernard spitting blood, shows you how tough this game was. The only one coming out a winner yesterday was the first to make a mistake. Unfortunately, Jaquin Williams was in the right spot at the right time when he knocked that ball out, and Devin Hester had the sense to fall on it.
All I have to say is FORWARD PROGRESS. People like to say it shouldn't come down to one play...but in a game where two teams are so evenly matched sometimes it does come down to one defining play. We get that ball on their 21, Akers kicks GW field goal and we move on to SB. Im not a homer, cuz it seems that bad referee calls have costed teams victories more this season then ever before.
Mutha f**k the Giants and their fans.
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Mutha f**k the Giants and their fans.

Dont hate, congradulate...

Your team played their asses off, but as I predicted the GIANTS won the game..
Originally posted by elguapo:
Be classy, 49ers fan. They made plays when they needed to and we didn't.

As much as I hate to say it, the better team won today.

The better team? Sorry but that was the niners unless you count an unforced turnover as a great job by the giants? Leading to a td against our backup cb. We were the better team today even without converting 3rd downs

We lost the TO battle and we went 1-15 on third down. They got the lucky bounce and they won because of it. The fact that we made those mistakes at critical times makes them the better team today. If you can't see that, then I'm sorry.

This.
Baas and Pascoe are going to the SB.
Giants can kiss my A%$! Hate those b*****ds!
Giants have a good team. I just wish we had made them earn the win. If they drove the length of the field for a TD in the final minutes against our D, I wouldn't even have been mad. Williams handed them the game.
just like in 91 when I cheered hard for buffalo. Will do for New england this year !
Originally posted by communist:
Baas and Pascoe are going to the SB.

lmao