There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congrats NY Giants on your win

i dont even think NY is that good, i dont even think they will be in the playoffs next year.
We get NYC at our home next yr right. Bc we get go and new orl away
Originally posted by Prodig33:
This... I didnt even realize that we converted 1 of our 3rd down opportunities... but yeah...

You go 1/13 its hard for you to win yet we have like 12 threads on why Kyle Williams lost the ball game... We just. did. not. play. well... Giants played better... It sucks but thats what it is.

Now lets draft/get some receivers, some OL depth and some more corners/safeties...

Especially when you consider our points came off of 2 plays basically. They won, it sucks, but it was a great year as a 9er fan
lol Cubs fans have been saying this for 100+ years
Originally posted by niners94:
Next year, always next year...sigh

yeaaaa, lucky for u guys u dont live 15 mins from giant stadium it will be a longgggggggggg time b4 i hear the end of this. i must say though most of my friends have been cool about it, but i wont live this down for ages.
it will probably be philly or cowboys
49ers and Giants will both be the class of the NFC for most of this fairly young decade. COUNT ON IT.
Props to getting an unforced turnover against a backup pr and then scoring against a backup cb. I love the forward progress call when we had the fumble at the giants 20 with 2+minutes left. That was a great play game over. The refs have to stop blowing the whistle so dam early
this season was the best chance of getting to the superbowl. next season i'm not too sure about that.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by niners94:
Next year, always next year...sigh

yeaaaa, lucky for u guys u dont live 15 mins from giant stadium it will be a longgggggggggg time b4 i hear the end of this. i must say though most of my friends have been cool about it, but i wont live this down for ages.

Better root for Brady and Belicheat then...
go giants!
hope pats run up the score on you bums. F--- ny
will we still be alive next december 2012 this was our last year
I don't give a s**t about facing them. I don't care about revenge when this game came down to shooting ourselves in the foot. It's Super Bowl or bust next year, regardless of who we face.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

dont worry man, brady's gonna let them have it in the dome and were gonna get to six before they get to four