There are 47 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congrats NY Giants on your win

Guess im skipping this Super Bowl. Can't stand both teams.
Good game NY. You came to play and you out coached us and you made plays when you had to.

Wish I could say the same about my team.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I congratulated the Giants win on their forum and they were very gracious and respectful of our team and said a lot of nice things.

In all honesty, I said that we didn't deserve to win the game converting 1/13 on 3rd down. It's the truth.

Maybe we could have done it, but that's really scraping by.

Don't worry, next year we will stock up and upgrade and as long as we have the core we have now, we will be powerful.

This... I didnt even realize that we converted 1 of our 3rd down opportunities... but yeah...

You go 1/13 its hard for you to win yet we have like 12 threads on why Kyle Williams lost the ball game... We just. did. not. play. well... Giants played better... It sucks but thats what it is.

Now lets draft/get some receivers, some OL depth and some more corners/safeties...
Congrats to the New York Giants. Represent the NFC well in the Super Bowl.

• tac22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Agree. We had two opportunities to put the knife in and seal the deal. The Giants D shut us down and we lost the game because of it. There's no doubt that they played the better game and deserve the win.

You can blame Williams, the refs, the League Offices, the Twinkies, but when the chips were down we failed to move the football when we had the opportunity to win the game.

X2...Xinfinity
f**k em! The thought of the pending two week long northeastern circle jerk is completely nauseating.
  • tac22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Prodig33:
hardcore niner fan bro.. I was heartbroken at the loss... but what am I to do??

I refuse to be a bad human being because my team lost... I cheered us on until the final seconds, I was down on bended knee hoping the gods would hook that kick... but alas... it was good, the playoff rules are what they are and we lost.

Lets treat this like a middle school basketball game, everyone shake hands at mid court, say good game, and then we can be pissed off...

Glad to see that there is a future for the "zone" Doesn't make it any easier but it is what is!
Originally posted by kidash98:

Thanks for all the classy posts in here, I know some aren't but I can understand especially right after losing a tough one. Truth is both of our teams achieved beyond expectations this year, and you should be proud of the core you have built with Harbough at the helm. We won that game because we won TO battle, could of went either way. This was another instant classic and look forward to our regular season matchup next year. Good luck in the future.
Congrats.

Won't be caring for the Superbowl however.
Originally posted by CapitalGmen:
Originally posted by kidash98:

Thanks for all the classy posts in here, I know some aren't but I can understand especially right after losing a tough one. Truth is both of our teams achieved beyond expectations this year, and you should be proud of the core you have built with Harbough at the helm. We won that game because we won TO battle, could of went either way. This was another instant classic and look forward to our regular season matchup next year. Good luck in the future.

thanks
There are parallel universes where the 49ers beat the giants on sunday .In that universe the 49ers won Super Bowl 45. I am serious and scientists are about to prove parallel universes exist. we should be excited that the 49ers won super bowl 45 in a parallel universe,who gives the snot about the universe we are in now.

just google 'parallel universe' and you will see it's true.i am proud that there are even parallel universes where the 49ers won 10 super bowls in between 2005 and 2019
This is not the last you've heard from us, this is only the rebirth, and beginning of one of the most historic/dirtiest rivalries in NFL history.

Cannot wait to host you again next season... and in the post-season, c*********rs!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jan 22, 2012 at 9:51 PM ]
Originally posted by oldbridgeknights1127:
There are parallel universes where the 49ers beat the giants on sunday .In that universe the 49ers won Super Bowl 45. I am serious and scientists are about to prove parallel universes exist. we should be excited that the 49ers won super bowl 45 in a parallel universe,who gives the snot about the universe we are in now.

just google 'parallel universe' and you will see it's true.i am proud that there are even parallel universes where the 49ers won 10 super bowls in between 2005 and 2019

Next year, always next year...sigh
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
that's the way the ball bounces man. You can say the same for many of our wins.

Yeah, you're right about that.