There are 204 users in the forums

Congrats NY Giants on your win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
kyle williams was the best NY giant today.
Congrats. They beat us fair and square
Originally posted by YungAce:

Your joking right?
f**k NY
f**k ESPN
f**k the East Coast
f**k the refs

9-7 gets you the playoffs
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:

Your joking right?

Did they not?
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:

Your joking right?

What? They did. The refs didn't hand them the game. Kyle Williams did.

We lost using the same philosophy that got us here: win the turnover battle, win the game. We lost the turnover battle, lost the game. It's just horrible that every turnover occurred on special teams.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
hey proddig33 u really a Giants fan??? i think u are get outta here wit this crap!!!!

hardcore niner fan bro.. I was heartbroken at the loss... but what am I to do??

I refuse to be a bad human being because my team lost... I cheered us on until the final seconds, I was down on bended knee hoping the gods would hook that kick... but alas... it was good, the playoff rules are what they are and we lost.

Lets treat this like a middle school basketball game, everyone shake hands at mid court, say good game, and then we can be pissed off...
I'm pissed and upset as the rest of y'all, but the Giants played their part in a classic stalemate game. It was either the first team to make a mistake or the first team to make a game-defining play. Unfortunately, Kyle Williams is the goat. We had several great chances to win this game over our last few drives but 1 / 13 on 3rd downs for us versus 7 / 21 for them is the real story of the game. This loss clearly shows we need another playmaker besides Gore and V.D. Crabs did nothing and our coaching staff didn't do enough in my opinion to take advantage of the aggressiveness of the Giants' pass-rush. After Gore's one 24-yard reception in space, we tried that just once again. I don't recall us calling any sort of screen either. The Giants forced us to play perfect in order to win this game and we (Kyle) didn't...
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
I'm pissed and upset as the rest of y'all, but the Giants played their part in a classic stalemate game. It was either the first team to make a mistake or the first team to make a game-defining play. Unfortunately, Kyle Williams is the goat. We had several great chances to win this game over our last few drives but 1 / 13 on 3rd downs for us versus 7 / 21 for them is the real story of the game. This loss clearly shows we need another playmaker besides Gore and V.D. Crabs did nothing and our coaching staff didn't do enough in my opinion to take advantage of the aggressiveness of the Giants' pass-rush. After Gore's one 24-yard reception in space, we tried that just once again. I don't recall us calling any sort of screen either. The Giants forced us to play perfect in order to win this game and we (Kyle) didn't...

Agreed. Congrats to the NY Giants. I have to give some credit to Eli, who took a pretty good beating today. Although we had some horrible turnovers, we had opportunities to win as well and didn't take advantage. I hope they go on to win the Super Bowl.

For those filled with hatred of the Giants now and are actually rooting for the Patriots, say goodbye to Joe Montana being the best QB ever if Brady gets another ring.
NY giants need to give kyle williams a championship shirt! dont forget the hat too!

meh, f**k that team go Pats and Brady.
Congrats to NY. I hope the Pats kick your ass on SB Sunday!
I congratulated the Giants win on their forum and they were very gracious and respectful of our team and said a lot of nice things.

In all honesty, I said that we didn't deserve to win the game converting 1/13 on 3rd down. It's the truth.

Maybe we could have done it, but that's really scraping by.

Don't worry, next year we will stock up and upgrade and as long as we have the core we have now, we will be powerful.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Congrats to NY. I hope the Pats kick your ass on SB Sunday!

cant stand watching brady win either, the media love affair for that guy is sickening, eli and brady YUCK , saying no to the SB this year.
In this scenario, I just pretend that the SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS went to the show
Share 49ersWebzone