LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Congrats NY Giants on your win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Prodig33:
This pains me to say...

I had complete confidence that we would win this one and advance to the Big Game...

Alas... The Giants Win...

They played a helluva game, lets give them props for what they did.

Im so shocked... but they did what they had to do.. took advantage of their opportunities and won the game... props to them....

Let us be humble, we had a great season beyond most peoples expectations, a little shorter than we all would have liked... but the giants game to play, and they won. GJ Guys...

The only person that deserves props for a Giants win is Kyle Williams.
the f*ck?
hey proddig33 u really a Giants fan??? i think u are get outta here wit this crap!!!!
Kyle Williams, NY Giants MVP. Ted Ginn just earned him self a contract extension. A reliable return man is priceless.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The refs gave it their all to win it for them, CONGRATULATIONS Hochuli, you won THE SPREAD!!!!!!!!!

You are pathetic..

This game was called very FAIRLY..
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Your crazy Giants sucked. What a joke of a game. NFL dont want 49ers in SB yet. Seems like everything when that way tonight. Whatever, KW#10 CUT.

So what went the Giants way???

You LOST man the f**k up ..
Originally posted by kronik:
Congrats. No sense in being a sore loser like alot of Saints fans.

Agree. We had two opportunities to put the knife in and seal the deal. The Giants D shut us down and we lost the game because of it. There's no doubt that they played the better game and deserve the win.

You can blame Williams, the refs, the League Offices, the Twinkies, but when the chips were down we failed to move the football when we had the opportunity to win the game.
I hope the Pats win, and I hate them
Originally posted by 3RDINFINTRY:
Your crazy Giants sucked. What a joke of a game. NFL dont want 49ers in SB yet. Seems like everything when that way tonight. Whatever, KW#10 CUT.

this is really what you want to do is come to a 9er board and talk s**t
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The refs gave it their all to win it for them, CONGRATULATIONS Hochuli, you won THE SPREAD!!!!!!!!!

You are pathetic..

This game was called very FAIRLY..

outside of that call about forward progess, then yes

also, i love how everyone on fox is jumping on eli's elite nuts when he needed two kyle williams fumbles to win the game

FORWARD PROGRESS.
wrong forum buddy ,no gay love for no gay giants! F the giants, we will RAPE them next year. BOOK IT , they caught lightning in a bottle. pats will probably win the SB but hell im not even gonna really care who wins it really, WHATEVER
Giants didnt win this game, we lost it. Giants can suck it.
Originally posted by nazniner:
Giants didnt win this game, we lost it. Giants can suck it.

that's the way the ball bounces man. You can say the same for many of our wins.
Cmon guys... we have seen a bunch of poor sports on other forums of other teams...

Let us be gracious in defeat as much as it hurts to do so...
Share 49ersWebzone