LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 138 users in the forums

Stop talking smack about Kyle Williams

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kyle Williams made 2 mistakes BIG DEAL if you don't like his performance then don't be a niner fan and stop talking about him ,it doesn't change the fact that hes still a niner and hes done good in the past so if you wanna talk s**t about him GTFO
he lost the game
Fak Kyle Williams!
http://www.desertlamp.com/?p=4066
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jreff22:
he lost the game

He will always be remembered for this.
WEEEE LOST THE GAME!
Originally posted by Thenextgreat:
WEEEE LOST THE GAME!

1 man fumbled
Originally posted by jreff22:
he lost the game

this x 1,000,000,000,000,
He chokes away NFC Championships.
Originally posted by 49ersTearItUp:
Kyle Williams made 2 mistakes BIG DEAL if you don't like his performance then don't be a niner fan and stop talking about him ,it doesn't change the fact that hes still a niner and hes done good in the past so if you wanna talk s**t about him GTFO

and you can get off the wagon.

He made far more than 2 mistakes. He fumbled on the reverse at the beginning of the game. He made those two big fumbles everyone is talking about. But he also DOVE for a punt return. HE DOVE TO CATCH THE BALL. In addition to some of the terrible fair catches he made, I'd say he played an all-around s**tastic game.
New dude with 5 posts telling members to gtfo... I has a giggle.
He lost the game and is a POS! That has to be the first time in NFL playoff history 1 guy has lost a game for a team. Complete garbage. I never want to hear that nake again. What a crappy way to end such a promising season.
Originally posted by 49ersTearItUp:

Share 49ersWebzone