Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

To my 49ers brethren....

Nobody!!!!!! Go Niners!!!

WHEN WE WIN
  • dmax
  • Veteran
its time....these 8 years have been tough. WE CAN DO THIS
This is our time, great to have all the brothers in this community to share these moments with. So glad i found the zone.

GO 9ers
Originally posted by Gore_21:
For those of you who went through some of this franchise's darkest days with me I want to thank you. Being from across the country I have looked to this message board and others to share my frustration, hopes, thoughts and dreams in regards to the 49ers. I am very happy for those of you who have stuck by this team which will make it all the more sweeter when our dream comes true. For those players and fans who have shed blood, sweat and tears for this team I want this as badly for you guys as I do myself. Seize the Day

I think your words come out perfectly for our fanbase and resin always within our minds. Our team is back and they are here for us too, The Faithful. We will always be here to represent the San Francisco 49ers!!!
Originally posted by pakalolo415:

LOVE IT!!!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
For those of you who went through some of this franchise's darkest days with me I want to thank you. Being from across the country I have looked to this message board and others to share my frustration, hopes, thoughts and dreams in regards to the 49ers. I am very happy for those of you who have stuck by this team which will make it all the more sweeter when our dream comes true. For those players and fans who have shed blood, sweat and tears for this team I want this as badly for you guys as I do myself. Seize the Day

Carpe Diem

Word

Joined here in '06, was on ESPN beginning in '98 (fahnforse49 was my moniker there)

Been a never wavering faithful since '81 mid season -- I've relayed this story before lol -- but listening to the 49er Dallas season game 45-14 game on the radio coming back from hunting when I was '14

Been voting 10-6 on the PYMWYMI thread since god knows when

We've laughed, we've cried, we've been here to support (and hella criticize our team lol)

In the darkest days when we laughed at NHAP's satire, enjoyed FROPWNS cafe, had to deal with SANDIEGO's predictions of 0-16, it feels good

GO NIERS
This is going to be awesome

Our time is now to take back what is ours

Niner Empire is Back!!!!!!!!!!!
9 years of pain and suffering to come out clean on the other side. -I LOVE THIS TEAM WITH ALL MY HEART AND WILL NEVER RELENT!!!!
This is what I'm thinking right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
THEY HAVE HAD THEIR TIME.

THIS IS OUR TIME.

GO 49ERS
Originally posted by kidash98:
For those that have endured the last how many years since our last championship game, I salute you. We have waited a long time for this and today, we are one step away from our destiny and I know our dreams will be realized. No one expected us to be here and truth be told, a lot of our fan base still think today is nothing more but a dream.

But we're here, we're back where we belong...

This game will not be easy, for the other team will want to win it as well. But we will be stronger! We will prevail! We will conquer!

This is OUR TIME! We will not be denied!

To my 49ers faithful's, STAND UP AND BE PROUD! We are one win away to the big dance....

We are coming...

We are on the way to our destiny.

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

Amen to that! GO NINERS!!!