LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

To my 49ers brethren....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
In the military and can't be there today, I was at the game last week though! If you are at the game, be loud and represent for all of us that can't! Let's go Niners!!
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tracy49er:
In the military and can't be there today, I was at the game last week though! If you are at the game, be loud and represent for all of us that can't! Let's go Niners!!

Thank you for your service! Go NINERS REPRESENT!!!!
Rock the stick guys, I'll be screaming my head off from Michigan!
Fired me up!
Originally posted by Tracy49er:

Best of luck to you (and the 9ers)!
We've waited oh so long, always remaining Faithful.

It's time for us to prove the world wrong again!

LET'S GO NINERS!
Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
- General George Patton Jr

EXPECT VICTORY!
To everyone that left the bandwagon, Stay off!
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
For those of you who went through some of this franchise's darkest days with me I want to thank you. Being from across the country I have look to this message board and others to share my frustration, hopes, thoughts and dreams in regards to the 49ers. I am very happy for those of you who have stuck by this team which will make it all the more sweeter when our dream comes true. For those players and fans who have shed blood, sweat and tears for this team I want this as badly for you guys as I do myself. Seize the Day

Yeah, the last 8 years have sucked. I didn't know the pre-Montana bad days cause I was born in 1977 but this era seemed awful cause all I knew during the 80s and 90s was winning.

Same here. It seems like its been so long since our last championship. I'm stoked!

Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
For those of you who went through some of this franchise's darkest days with me I want to thank you. Being from across the country I have look to this message board and others to share my frustration, hopes, thoughts and dreams in regards to the 49ers. I am very happy for those of you who have stuck by this team which will make it all the more sweeter when our dream comes true. For those players and fans who have shed blood, sweat and tears for this team I want this as badly for you guys as I do myself. Seize the Day

Yeah, the last 8 years have sucked. I didn't know the pre-Montana bad days cause I was born in 1977 but this era seemed awful cause all I knew during the 80s and 90s was winning.

Same here. It seems like its been so long since our last championship. I'm stoked!

You're one of many...

There will be blood...
Like most of you guys, i pretty much live and die by what happens on Sundays. The last 10 years have sucked ass but that makes this season so sweet. To those of you going to the game, turn the stick into the fortress it was last week. Lets do this.
I'm so pumped, all my days of watching games illegally online and going to sports bars to watch the games becuz they're not show nationally were all worth it, let's pile drive the lil giants today!!! go NINERS
I love you brother and I love all of the niner fans on this board. Let's win this s**t
Share 49ersWebzone