LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

To my 49ers brethren....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For those that have endured the last how many years since our last championship game, I salute you. We have waited a long time for this and today, we are one step away from our destiny and I know our dreams will be realized. No one expected us to be here and truth be told, a lot of our fan base still think today is nothing more but a dream.

But we're here, we're back where we belong...

This game will not be easy, for the other team will want to win it as well. But we will be stronger! We will prevail! We will conquer!

This is OUR TIME! We will not be denied!

To my 49ers faithful's, STAND UP AND BE PROUD! We are one win away to the big dance....

We are coming...

We are on the way to our destiny.

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
NOOOOBODY!!!
IT'S BEEN A LONG, LONG

A LONG TIME COMING

A CHANGE GON' COME

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
I LOVE YOU, BRO!

GO NINERS!
LETS GO RED AND GOLD!!!
YES
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
LET'S GO BABY !!!!

GO NINERS !!!!!

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
I love you all my Niner brothers and sisters! Represent, and represent hard. Go NINERS CRUSH THE GIANTS! THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

LET'S DO IT!
For those of you who went through some of this franchise's darkest days with me I want to thank you. Being from across the country I have looked to this message board and others to share my frustration, hopes, thoughts and dreams in regards to the 49ers. I am very happy for those of you who have stuck by this team which will make it all the more sweeter when our dream comes true. For those players and fans who have shed blood, sweat and tears for this team I want this as badly for you guys as I do myself. Seize the Day
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
For those of you who went through some of this franchise's darkest days with me I want to thank you. Being from across the country I have look to this message board and others to share my frustration, hopes, thoughts and dreams in regards to the 49ers. I am very happy for those of you who have stuck by this team which will make it all the more sweeter when our dream comes true. For those players and fans who have shed blood, sweat and tears for this team I want this as badly for you guys as I do myself. Seize the Day

Yeah, the last 8 years have sucked. I didn't know the pre-Montana bad days cause I was born in 1977 but this era seemed awful cause all I knew during the 80s and 90s was winning.
Share 49ersWebzone