There are 569 users in the forums
To my 49ers brethren....
Jan 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- luv49rs
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 62,738
NOOOOBODY!!!
Jan 22, 2012 at 10:42 AM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
IT'S BEEN A LONG, LONG
A LONG TIME COMING
A CHANGE GON' COME
Jan 22, 2012 at 10:46 AM
- ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
- Posts: 23,905
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:01 PM
- kidash98
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,660
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:03 PM
- Wodwo
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,476
I LOVE YOU, BRO!
GO NINERS!
GO NINERS!
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:04 PM
- richierichard
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,859
LETS GO RED AND GOLD!!!
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:05 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
YES
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:06 PM
- Tman
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,798
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:06 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,141
LET'S GO BABY !!!!
GO NINERS !!!!!
GO NINERS !!!!!
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM
- AZ9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,887
I love you all my Niner brothers and sisters! Represent, and represent hard. Go NINERS CRUSH THE GIANTS! THERE WILL BE BLOOD!
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:09 PM
- pakalolo415
- Veteran
- Posts: 591
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:09 PM
- cortana49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,068

LET'S DO IT!
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:11 PM
- Gore_21
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,685
For those of you who went through some of this franchise's darkest days with me I want to thank you. Being from across the country I have looked to this message board and others to share my frustration, hopes, thoughts and dreams in regards to the 49ers. I am very happy for those of you who have stuck by this team which will make it all the more sweeter when our dream comes true. For those players and fans who have shed blood, sweat and tears for this team I want this as badly for you guys as I do myself. Seize the Day
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM ]
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:14 PM
- taney71
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,073
Originally posted by Gore_21:
For those of you who went through some of this franchise's darkest days with me I want to thank you. Being from across the country I have look to this message board and others to share my frustration, hopes, thoughts and dreams in regards to the 49ers. I am very happy for those of you who have stuck by this team which will make it all the more sweeter when our dream comes true. For those players and fans who have shed blood, sweat and tears for this team I want this as badly for you guys as I do myself. Seize the Day
Yeah, the last 8 years have sucked. I didn't know the pre-Montana bad days cause I was born in 1977 but this era seemed awful cause all I knew during the 80s and 90s was winning.