There are 40 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bill Walsh before the big game

I've been looking for that pic forever!!

Where did you find it, also isn't there another one with his hands behind his head
Nice
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Interesting video on the photographer during that time and he shows the pic of what 49ersallthetime is talking about on the 1st video

i hope that wasnt the before the game when we lost to the giants 49-3 lol
Originally posted by Muggins:

Between preparing for war and actually fighting in it, resides a tiny gap where neither exist. Where individuals are isolated from corporeality, present only in a world of their own.

Is it Sunday yet? Go Niners.
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Jan 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM ]
Originally posted by Muggins:

didn't mike no-win try to bite this photo by posing the same way one time?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I've been looking for that pic forever!!

Where did you find it, also isn't there another one with his hands behind his head

I got it from the vid my friend.

• rjr48
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Interesting video on the photographer during that time and he shows the pic of what 49ersallthetime is talking about on the 1st video

Originally posted by 49ersFan831:
Originally posted by rjr48:

Man that picture made happy then really super sad

I believe this picture from what I heard was BW saying "We can't win, the're just too good" he was saying this because everyone was picking the Dolphins to beat the 9ers in the SB

This pic reminds of all the crap they are saying now that we can win
Any wonder why his nickname was "the genius"
That pic should be captioned "Like a boss" or something like that. He's just chilling before the biggest game like it's not a big deal and then he goes out and leads us to a curb-stomping. Unreal
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for BSofSF.
Originally posted by jimrat201:

Good stuff. Thanks for posting.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home