There are 198 users in the forums

49er Fans Can Make A Bigger Difference

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sweathappens:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
this thread is stupid, as somebody who was there it was the loudest game that I've heard at Candlestick in a long time.
A constant roar is deafening and it leaves no time for communication. The Saints had no penalties all day! We need a few false start penalties!

Obviously you weren't there so you should probably stop spouting off b******t. There were dozens of members on this site that will attest to it being one of the loudest games they've ever been to.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
it's not that Seattle has louder fans, thier building is designed acoustically to amplify the crowd noise.

Well, it does work for them then. Candlestick is a dear old dump, but it's still a dump. Still, we made it fairly loud last Saturday - I only wish I were there tomorrow and not 8 time zones away getting aggravated by Joe Bloody Buck being wooden and Troy Freakin' Aikman still being bitter about how we signed all those FAs back in 94 (he never stops mentioning it, the sore loser)
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

This
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
this thread is stupid, as somebody who was there it was the loudest game that I've heard at Candlestick in a long time.

More that just a long time. That was the loudest I've heard Candlestick ever, personally. My ears were ringing for 2 days following.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Im sure that < 1% of the fanbase on this forum will take note.
Share 49ersWebzone