There are 233 users in the forums

MUST watch this video!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IcRO3jD5wig
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Tears of joy my man, tears of joy. GO NINERS!
Just AWESOME!!!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
damn, getting me all emotional and s**t.
I'm not crying, I just have something in my eye.
Wow what an epic video

I won't even front I shed a few tears watching it, what a great day to be part of the 49er faithful & I have a feeling the magic continues Sunday especially if the crowd can become a factor.
Great video, but the moment the two dudes jumped into the pool I laughed so loudly I almost got fired!! Thank you 49ers fans, you are the greatest.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I'm with you, just by watching this video I felt how Vernon felt after that catch. I'm not crying either, it must be the garlic.
..if there was a pool near me, I would have jumped in it too.
so this is what winning looks and feels like. its been so long i almost forgot!
[ Edited by schmons on Jan 19, 2012 at 2:01 PM ]

That was awesome !!

San Francisco 49ers.

About hope.

About heart.

About dreams.

About everything good.

Lets go baby!! SUPERBOWL !!

Originally posted by CapitalGmen:
Awesome video. I must admit as a Giants fan I was rooting for you guys, not only because we didn't want NO, but I have been rooting for you guys through-out the season besides our head to head matchup in the regular season. Watching that game I almost choked up a bit myself because I understand the emotion of that game brought to it's fans and players, was an instant classic. You guys can only imagine what it was like when we won the superbowl on that crazy last drive against an undefeated team, enjoy the moment because they don't come around often enough. I am so happy to be playing you guys ion the NFC championship, may the best team win and if we lose I will be rooting for you guys. Once again, very nice emotional video, I enjoyed it.

Thank you, and great post. My Uncle is a Giants fan in NY and we talked about how proud we were our teams were representing the NFC in the title game. I hope it's a great game Sunday and injury free.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

HaHa. Whomever made that video deserves great praise. Such joy.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Thank you, and great post. My Uncle is a Giants fan in NY and we talked about how proud we were our teams were representing the NFC in the title game. I hope it's a great game Sunday and injury free.

TBH i hope its not injury free for the Giants. They are talking so much s**t i want our D to lay someone out worse than pierre thomas. Preferably hakeem Nicks
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:

TBH i hope its not injury free for the Giants. They are talking so much s**t i want our D to lay someone out worse than pierre thomas. Preferably hakeem Nicks

I agree with being pissed at how much they are running their mouths. If anything I hope it's Rolle. He's always been a punk. I actually like Hakeem Nicks a lot. The kind of WR you want on your team but hate him when you gotta play him.
Share 49ersWebzone