There are 159 users in the forums

MUST watch this video!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wow just WOOOOOOOW LET'S SHOCK THE WORLD FELLAS
Where is the video?
All those years leading up to this. It really makes that game, and that last play more memorable. I can't wait for the Championship game!
Can anyone post a link of it so I can forward it to my friends on my iPhone? Thanx
Originally posted by verb1der:
My co-worker said "So you guys win 1 playoff game and then celebrate like jesus is comin..." lol what a hater

Its not just about the one win, its about how we got here in the first place, so much heartache, blood sweat and tears, these players went through so much and us fans had to hear a lot of trash talk about our team for 9 years! we deserve to celebrate and if our season should end Sunday, it will still have been a great season, our fans and players should have nothing to be ashamed of.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
My co-worker said "So you guys win 1 playoff game and then celebrate like jesus is comin..." lol what a hater

tell your co-worker to eat a fat dick.
Absolutely epic! How much do we all love this f....g team?
Who's GOT IT BETTER THEN US...................NOBODY
Awesome video!
Link anyone? Plz
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:

Its not just about the one win, its about how we got here in the first place, so much heartache, blood sweat and tears, these players went through so much and us fans had to hear a lot of trash talk about our team for 9 years! we deserve to celebrate and if our season should end Sunday, it will still have been a great season, our fans and players should have nothing to be ashamed of.

I absolutely agree, I think what makes it more unbelievable is that no one really seen this coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwOPqwROIBQ
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Link anyone? Plz
THANK U SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK U SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cry everytiem
Share 49ersWebzone