LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

MUST watch this video!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
i like the shot of everybody watching the game at Costco/Sam's Club whichever one that was

cant watch the vid im at work (sucks i know) but WTF were they even doing at Costco during the game anyway.
NO WAY IN HELL my woman would have been able to get me off the couch.
PS: i was at the game.

Looks like only women and kids mostly in the Costco vid
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
i like the shot of everybody watching the game at Costco/Sam's Club whichever one that was

cant watch the vid im at work (sucks i know) but WTF were they even doing at Costco during the game anyway.
NO WAY IN HELL my woman would have been able to get me off the couch.
PS: i was at the game.
Workers must've been fans and had the game on..

I was at the game as well
This makes me happy
Definitely a great feeling.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Precum is running down my penis

Amateur. I had to change my pants.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Precum is running down my penis

Amateur. I had to change my pants.

I kept my pants on. If anyone asks me what that smell is, I'm gonna say its the smell of a 9ers victory.
Awesome video. I must admit as a Giants fan I was rooting for you guys, not only because we didn't want NO, but I have been rooting for you guys through-out the season besides our head to head matchup in the regular season. Watching that game I almost choked up a bit myself because I understand the emotion of that game brought to it's fans and players, was an instant classic. You guys can only imagine what it was like when we won the superbowl on that crazy last drive against an undefeated team, enjoy the moment because they don't come around often enough. I am so happy to be playing you guys ion the NFC championship, may the best team win and if we lose I will be rooting for you guys. Once again, very nice emotional video, I enjoyed it.
Absolutely awesome! Loved the fan clips. The two dudes jumping in the pool?! LMAO! This also goes to show that not ALL Saints fans we mistreated. LOVED IT!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
great video

Thanks for posting it.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by CapitalGmen:
Awesome video. I must admit as a Giants fan I was rooting for you guys, not only because we didn't want NO, but I have been rooting for you guys through-out the season besides our head to head matchup in the regular season. Watching that game I almost choked up a bit myself because I understand the emotion of that game brought to it's fans and players, was an instant classic. You guys can only imagine what it was like when we won the superbowl on that crazy last drive against an undefeated team, enjoy the moment because they don't come around often enough. I am so happy to be playing you guys ion the NFC championship, may the best team win and if we lose I will be rooting for you guys. Once again, very nice emotional video, I enjoyed it.

Classy Post! you mind if I nickname you Classy Freddy Blassy?

• BROWN
  • Veteran
My friend caught a couple of pictures of me at the moment VD caught it.

Man I want to have that feeling again.
I keep watching this over and over and over...
My co-worker said "So you guys win 1 playoff game and then celebrate like jesus is comin..." lol what a hater
Originally posted by verb1der:
My co-worker said "So you guys win 1 playoff game and then celebrate like jesus is comin..." lol what a hater

total hater.
wow what a video, just brings a huge smile to my face
Share 49ersWebzone