There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MUST watch this video!!

awesome! I was like the dude at 1:15. knocking over my kid.
Classic song from Remember the Titans. Incredible video!
LOVE IT!!
awesome!
Precum is running down my penis
During the game I had my fists clinch so tight I thought my fingers were going to break,my stomach was doing flip flops ,I have no fingernails left,I was quiet the whole game ,never said a word until the last touchdown ,was shaking almost uncontrollably for hours after the game . one of the top five football games I ever watched
Originally posted by montana9er:
During the game I had my fists clinch so tight I thought my fingers were going to break,my stomach was doing flip flops ,I have no fingernails left,I was quiet the whole game ,never said a word until the last touchdown ,was shaking almost uncontrollably for hours after the game . one of the top five football games I ever watched

Ditto, I knew we could pull off the win but to see it unfold the way it did was just awesome. Even seeing Vernon crying afterwards had me, just pure emotion.

Towards the end of that video though that guy who jumps in the pool with a Authentic Jersey on...Jerry Rice for that matter. I understand the excitement but I sure hope that jersey is ok.
Originally posted by FLYPxSYDE:
Originally posted by montana9er:

Ditto, I knew we could pull off the win but to see it unfold the way it did was just awesome. Even seeing Vernon crying afterwards had me, just pure emotion.

Towards the end of that video though that guy who jumps in the pool with a Authentic Jersey on...Jerry Rice for that matter. I understand the excitement but I sure hope that jersey is ok.

Yeah my girlfriend always asks why I look like i'm about to fight somebody. She normally asks me not to yeall but all she could do is smile and laugh after this one. There was no stopping me, babies were getting woke up birds and Saints fans (also Raiders fans rooting for the Saints out of spite) were going to run in terror.

Let's all take a moment to pray for that jersey.
Originally posted by Chico:
That was a cool video! After the TD, i was jumping up and down like crazy too...then, i sat down and got choked up because it's been so long...9 years of not winning and miserable seasons can definately break a man down

My exact feelings but at the time I couldn't figure out why I was getting all choked up lol. All kinds of emotions were present and I couldn't believe they won. I couldn't be any happier to be a 9er fan.
When smith threw that last td i laid down flat on my living room floor and spun myself around in circles with my legs i was so excited. Awesome freaking vid.
Great video
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
When smith threw that last td i laid down flat on my living room floor and spun myself around in circles with my legs i was so excited. Awesome freaking vid.

epic!!! go niners
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
i like the shot of everybody watching the game at Costco/Sam's Club whichever one that was
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
i like the shot of everybody watching the game at Costco/Sam's Club whichever one that was

cant watch the vid im at work (sucks i know) but WTF were they even doing at Costco during the game anyway.
NO WAY IN HELL my woman would have been able to get me off the couch.
PS: i was at the game.