LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

E60: The Good Life, Patrick Willis video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I respect and love the play of P. Willis, but I respect this more. Amazing story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZqyoWcGrc
OTB.
What I learned is that Chadiha is a huge dude.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
OTB.

Huh?
bandwagon..smh
late pass not granted
Originally posted by Ninerzz:
I respect and love the play of P. Willis, but I respect this more. Amazing story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZqyoWcGrc

Wow! i just little crying.. P.Willis is a great the story! He is soo awesome because he is cool a man!
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
bandwagon..smh

I guess because I don't have 10,000 posts I am a bandwagon 49ers fan.Or was it because I didn't see this video when it was first aired. Maybe you don't know what your talking about. Maybe once a year for the past 6 years I have traveled 9 hours to attend a niners game. Maybe I have had to take countless vacation days so that I could watch the niners games on TV. Maybe I have either watched or listened to every game the niners have played for the past decade or so. Maybe I have been coming on this site for years but never posted and started posting because I am so freaking happy to be a fan of a winning team again. Maybe I just wanted to share my joy with other 49ers fans and share a truly amazing story with my fellow fans that may have not seen the video.
So sit over there and shake your head as I join the true 49er fans on the site in rooting for my life long favorite sports team.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Does anyone have the video of his pre-game speech before the saints game?

Sh*t pumped me up!!!!
bandwagon..smh

I guess because I don't have 10,000 posts I am a bandwagon 49ers fan.Or was it because I didn't see this video when it was first aired. Maybe you don't know what your talking about. Maybe once a year for the past 6 years I have traveled 9 hours to attend a niners game. Maybe I have had to take countless vacation days so that I could watch the niners games on TV. Maybe I have either watched or listened to every game the niners have played for the past decade or so. Maybe I have been coming on this site for years but never posted and started posting because I am so freaking happy to be a fan of a winning team again. Maybe I just wanted to share my joy with other 49ers fans and share a truly amazing story with my fellow fans that may have not seen the video.
So sit over there and shake your head as I join the true 49er fans on the site in rooting for my life long favorite sports team.

lol you sound like my cousin willy!!!! (not p willy)

• iohk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
OTB.

Huh?

you heard the man, OTB.
Originally posted by VDSF:
Does anyone have the video of his pre-game speech before the saints game?

Sh*t pumped me up!!!!

I want to see it!
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I want to see it!

Me too
bandwagon..smh

or Maybe you just made all that up and maybe you never really were a die hard football fan until a team in ur area started doing good, and maybe you decided you would be a 49ers fan, and maybe you found this site and decided to join and maybe make up some novel-sized story to try and prove to another fan that youre not a bandwagon fan. Which maybe indeed you are.
Originally posted by 49ersFan831:
bandwagon..smh

or Maybe you just made all that up and maybe you never really were a die hard football fan until a team in ur area started doing good, and maybe you decided you would be a 49ers fan, and maybe you found this site and decided to join and maybe make up some novel-sized story to try and prove to another fan that youre not a bandwagon fan. Which maybe indeed you are.

Lol BURN!

LOL, nah. Im just messing with him.
Share 49ersWebzone