• Veteran
Offense:
Alex Smith
Frank Gore

Defense:
Patrick Willis
Navorro Bowman

Score:
Not playing. While this is a really cool idea, should be reserved for veterans of the site. The people that have made the Zone what it is, post every day, live and die by the niners and express their love and frusturation on these boards for all to see and be forced to defend their posistions. To those that signed up in the past few days due to our recent success and are participating in this contest, for shame.

Hope a vet or a mod wins this.
Originally posted by WereGoin2DaShip:
Alex
Vernon

Bowman
Willis

20 points

assisted tackles count right?

I skimmed through this thread and I think I won. I predicted the score to be 20-17 Niners, too bad that didn't work out. So sad right now but we win as a team so we lose as a team. Still very proud of our team.
First off tough loss, still not feeling right about it. Anyway the winner is Limitx3m with a total of 55 points. Limitx3m send me a message with what jersey you want and were to send it.
We both had Alex and Vernon

Bowman 14 tackles 8 solos .5 sack
Willis 8 tackles 8 solos 1 sack

Rogers 11 tackles 11 solos
J. Smith 7 tackles 7 solos 1 sack

Man, I guess I did lose by half a point if you don't count Bowman's assisted tackles and his forced fumble at the end (foward progress ). LOL I didn't realize Rogers had that many tackles--not surprised though, he did get beat like a drum by Cruz.

Anyway, congrats on the winner

Thanks gloryniner for being a generous dude.
lol darn...if I had chosen Willis instead of Aldon I wouldve won.

Btw, how sad is it that some people actually created new accounts to increase their chances? Bunch of cheaters...

Originally posted by Niners99:

Btw, how sad is it that some people actually created new accounts to increase their chances? Bunch of cheaters...

Sometimes you gotta cheat to win

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Sometimes you gotta cheat to win

Its just sad to me. If you want a jersey that bad, go buy one. Most of us are adults here...
people actually created other accounts to win this? smh. really?
Share 49ersWebzone