LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

what were the red towels the niners fans were waving saturday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
niners equivalent of steelers terrible towels?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

NOBODY.

in towel form.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
they were passed out for free at the gate.
tony montowela
[ Edited by RonMexico on Jan 18, 2012 at 2:01 AM ]
its my c#% rag
they are going for $30 and up on ebay.
Uh they were red towels
No different than the Orange giants flags at AT&T park. I'm on board with the Red flags

BOUT TO GET BAD AT THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
I Want One of These!!!
If anybody has an extra one that wants to help out a fellow Niner fan in AZ, pm me. See if we can work something out.
Thank you.
9ers!!!!
Originally posted by RonMexico:
tony montowela

I too would be interested in one for someone who has an extra or is willing to part with one. I collect autographed 49er cards and would be willing to make a trade. Send me a PM if interested.
The towels should have been niner gold to make them more distracting to the saints. You couldnt even see them because most people were already wearing red
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
The towels should have been niner gold to make them more distracting to the saints. You couldnt even see them because most people were already wearing red

I agree that you couldnt see them, but dont want them to be the color of the team you are playing
Originally posted by 9erVillian:

saints have gold in there uniform... More like Red and then gold strips on the top and bottom
I wonder what they'll give out for the championship game
Share 49ersWebzone