LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

Where will you be watching the NFC Championship Game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
UB Section 16
Does anyone know of any 49ers bars in new jersey? I have all giant fans as friends and really don't want to be around them this game...
My body will be in Iowa but my mind and heart will be in Candlestick Park. Planning a little tailgate for me and my little girl. Its her first tailgate. Ironically and i never realized this but the first 49er game she ever sat and watched with me was Sunday. She saw Vernon make his "Catch". The irony is that the first Niner game i ever watched was when Dwight made his "Catch". Go 49ers!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Unless I get some tickets soon it will probably be at my house.
With my seasonal family....UB12!
Home.
Section 45!!!!
Clubhouse 56 Sports Bar in Sacramento
  • Timma
  • Veteran
On a plane coming home from Vegas. Planning to record it and not talk to anyone till I get home.

Couldn't be helped. 30th birthday for my wife planned long before any of us thought we'd be deep in the playoffs.
9 time zone away, at home in Italy, 00:30 am here, I can't wait...

I think I may watch it by myself at home. I like watching games by myself so I can yell and holler at the TV when I feel the need to and I also like to get up and dance whenever we take the lead in a game. Nobody would want to see that sight,.
Originally posted by Timma:
On a plane coming home from Vegas. Planning to record it and not talk to anyone till I get home.

Couldn't be helped. 30th birthday for my wife planned long before any of us thought we'd be deep in the playoffs.

That sucks beyond belief. If I were in this situation, I'd re book the flight, there's no way I'd miss this game.
New York Niner Fan. I will be watching the game at my friends house my record this year watching games at his house is 12 and 1.....

GO NINERS.......
Share 49ersWebzone