There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trent Baalke (Executive of the Year) and Jim Harbaugh (Coach of the Year)

i would put this as a "rumor" until there is more confirmation. I mean, not a single other outlet has any mention of this.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 74,448
seems like a reasonable decision
Originally posted by kidash98:
Jed York announced it on his Twitter account.

- 98

yeah i saw that, but when i went to pull up any sort of article or announcement, there was/is none.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 74,448
announced yesterday?

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/01/16/jim-harbaugh-is-coach-of-the-year
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 74,448
Originally posted by jreff22:
The year Walsh won, we won the Superbowl....this is destiny

George Seifert, too!!!!
They don't usually announce until February.

PFW ran something about them winning those awards, but the PFW awards are different from the AP awards. The AP's are the ones ppl watch.
Near speechless, both get a from me. Awesome job considering new GM and new HC and coaching staff with limited time to prepare. Well-deserved!
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide.

no escape from reality

Open your eyes!

look up to the sky and seeeeeeee....

Originally posted by boast:
announced yesterday?

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/01/16/jim-harbaugh-is-coach-of-the-year

That's the only one i found, but it seemed more like a prediction. Also weird that we wouldn't have heard about it until today.
Originally posted by Overkill:
They don't usually announce until February.

PFW ran something about them winning those awards, but the PFW awards are different from the AP awards. The AP's are the ones ppl watch.

this.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by jreff22:
The year Walsh won, we won the Superbowl....this is destiny

George Seifert, too!!!!

didn't know that
its obviously awesome if PFW recognized them, and deserved. but i won't be happy until they win the AP vote!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide.

no escape from reality

Open your eyes!

look up to the sky and seeeeeeee....



Im just a poor boy......poor boy
Well deserved. Quite obvious if you ask me.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Well deserved. Quite obvious if you ask me.

Really proud of this accomplishment(s), mean a lot.