There are 600 users in the forums
San Gabriel SoCal Niner Fans...
Jan 17, 2012 at 3:13 PM
- frank1rizzo
- Veteran
- Posts: 9
there is a small group of us who watch the game at London Gastropub in Monrovia. But a place with even more fans would be great!
Jan 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM
- 12b6demurrer
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,088
Jan 17, 2012 at 6:09 PM
- 49ERJUNKY
- Veteran
- Posts: 26
SF saloon! But you got to get there early! I think its in LA!
Jan 17, 2012 at 6:10 PM
- 49ERJUNKY
- Veteran
- Posts: 26
SF saloon! But you got to get there early! I think its in LA!
Jan 17, 2012 at 6:33 PM
- corona55569
- Veteran
- Posts: 722
Buffalo wild wings in burbank gets crazy I know loads of SF fans going , the SF Saloon is nice but I need some NYG fans in the place to talk smack with .....
Jan 18, 2012 at 10:37 AM
- SoCal49
- Veteran
- Posts: 11
SF Saloon is a bit far and gets way too crowded. I do want to drink some and not worry about a long commute. Anything in Pasadena???
Jan 18, 2012 at 8:59 PM
- corona55569
- Veteran
- Posts: 722
Pasadena has the barney's beanery which is three levels! Or come to big wangs in north hollywood it's like a 20-25 drive from Pasadena I met ppl at last week's game from so cal who want to get together and be loud (talk smack to giant fans ) .....
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:50 AM
- SoCal49
- Veteran
- Posts: 11
I just may do that! thanks!
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:54 AM
- AyYoJoey
- Veteran
- Posts: 112
Rude Dog in Covina!