There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NY GIANTS WERE 1 DROPPED PASS (MANNINGHAM) AWAY FROM 27-27 WEEK 10 IN CANDLESTICK

NY GIANTS FAN HERE

1ST OFF, LET ME CONGRADULATE YOUR TEAM AND YOUR FANS... GREAT JOB SO FAR THIS YEAR.

I WAS AT WEEK 10 GAME WITH MY BUDDIES

CLASS FANS, EXCEPT FOR A FEW, BUT LUCKILY IM BIGGER THAN THEM AND IT ENDED QUICKLY.

NOW ON TO THE GAME

GIANTS WERE WITH OUT OSI, AND TUCK WAS NOT HEALTHY
WE ALSO HAD 2 ROOKIE LINEBACKERS PLAYING IN WEEK 10
SINCE BOLEY HAS RETURNED NOT ONE TE HAS HAD A BIG GAME VS US

WE WERE 1 DROPPED PASS AWAY FROM TIEING THE GAME AND OUR DRIVE ENDED ON THE 10 YARD LINE..

THESE TEAMS ARE AS EVEN AS POSSIBLE, WITH THE GIANTS HAVING THE BETTER RECEIVERS AND BY FAR THE BETTER QB

DID I REALLY READ NINERS FANS SAYING THEY WANT A. SMITH OVER RODGERS OR OVER ELI
LAST YEAR THIS GUY WAS A BUST..

HE MADE SOME GREAT PLAYS LAST WEEK AND WILL NEED TO DO IT AGAIN
WE HELD GORE TO 6 YARDS LAST TIME, AND GIANTS HAVE PEAKED AT THE RIGHT TIME..

ELI WILL NOT BE DENIED ANOTHER TRIP TO THE SUPERBOWL TO FACE OFF AGAIN VS MR. BRADY

SEE YOU IN YOUR STADIUM THIS SUNDAY, AND LETS GO GIANTS...
Relax on the caps my friend. Frank Gore, he was hurt. The Giants did not "stop" him. 6 carries for 0 yards due to injuries.

Packers put a cupcake defense on the field yesterday and their coaching staff made a couple of questionable decisions.
[ Edited by militaryminds49 on Jan 16, 2012 at 8:21 AM ]
Turning caps lock on doesn't make your letters yell at me through my computer screen brah

Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
NY GIANTS FAN HERE

1ST OFF, LET ME CONGRADULATE YOUR TEAM AND YOUR FANS... GREAT JOB SO FAR THIS YEAR.

I WAS AT WEEK 10 GAME WITH MY BUDDIES

CLASS FANS, EXCEPT FOR A FEW, BUT LUCKILY IM BIGGER THAN THEM AND IT ENDED QUICKLY.

NOW ON TO THE GAME

GIANTS WERE WITH OUT OSI, AND TUCK WAS NOT HEALTHY
WE ALSO HAD 2 ROOKIE LINEBACKERS PLAYING IN WEEK 10
SINCE BOLEY HAS RETURNED NOT ONE TE HAS HAD A BIG GAME VS US

WE WERE 1 DROPPED PASS AWAY FROM TIEING THE GAME AND OUR DRIVE ENDED ON THE 10 YARD LINE..

THESE TEAMS ARE AS EVEN AS POSSIBLE, WITH THE GIANTS HAVING THE BETTER RECEIVERS AND BY FAR THE BETTER QB

DID I REALLY READ NINERS FANS SAYING THEY WANT A. SMITH OVER RODGERS OR OVER ELI
LAST YEAR THIS GUY WAS A BUST..

HE MADE SOME GREAT PLAYS LAST WEEK AND WILL NEED TO DO IT AGAIN
WE HELD GORE TO 6 YARDS LAST TIME, AND GIANTS HAVE PEAKED AT THE RIGHT TIME..

ELI WILL NOT BE DENIED ANOTHER TRIP TO THE SUPERBOWL TO FACE OFF AGAIN VS MR. BRADY

SEE YOU IN YOUR STADIUM THIS SUNDAY, AND LETS GO GIANTS...
We've been in the top of the league in dropped passes all year, but we still find ways to win.

Don't underestimate Alex. He destroyed you guys last game. Last interception he threw was Thanksgiving day.

And for our arguments sake. You held Gore to 6 carries and we still won. How can Alex be a far worse QB when he beat Manning with only 6 carries from Gore? An injured Gore for that matter. I don't even think he played in the second half.

And we still won...
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jan 16, 2012 at 8:21 AM ]
Damn.....
"Shoulda, woulda, coulda" is what losers say.
I WAS ONE WINNING LOTTERY TICKET AWAY FROM WINNING $150 MILLION !!!!!!

" WE HELD GORE TO 6 YARDS LAST TIME, AND GIANTS HAVE PEAKED AT THE RIGHT TIME.."

... Well while you were at the game, you didn't hear that Gore was hurt and only carried the ball 6 times.

He watched the last 3 quarters of the game from the sidelines.

So you guys have a few of your good players back, but we'll have our best offensive player back as well.