There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Harbaugh bowl" 2

First and foremost, I love this coaching staffs. It has been a long wait years thick and thin :-)

Personally, the biggest advantage this year is our coaching staffs, defensively and offensively. Our coaching staffs seem to be able to match up and find weakness on the opposing team. Look at to as to why we lost those three teams, what are the patterns? All are related =>preparation.


  • Cowboys - not enough time but still almost beat them.
  • Ravens – not enough time to prepare technically, physically and mentally.
  • Cardinals – preparation and the two teams know each other too well.



Another important that some of the critics miss out is the ability to do well against a so-called "elite" teams, like Bengals, Eagles, Lions, Stealers, Giants and the Siants.



Lease but not last; defend does win championship as the Packs demonstrated yesterday. Call me crazy but my gut feeling is smelling the "Harbaugh bowl" 2
that would be awesome. But i honestly think we have a better chance of beating the Pats.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
that would be awesome. But i honestly think we have a better chance of beating the Pats.

i kind of agree. but, watching the ravens game their offense is struggling. if we advance to the SB we have a good chance against both.
49ers win in this re match.

49ers 3
Baltimore 0
Originally posted by 49ersFL-OH:
First and foremost, I love this coaching staffs. It has been a long wait years thick and thin :-)

Personally, the biggest advantage this year is our coaching staffs, defensively and offensively. Our coaching staffs seem to be able to match up and find weakness on the opposing team. Look at to as to why we lost those three teams, what are the patterns? All are related =>preparation.


  • Cowboys - not enough time but still almost beat them.
  • Ravens – not enough time to prepare technically, physically and mentally.
  • Cardinals – preparation and the two teams know each other too well.



Another important that some of the critics miss out is the ability to do well against a so-called "elite" teams, like Bengals, Eagles, Lions, Stealers, Giants and the Siants.



Lease but not last; defend does win championship as the Packs demonstrated yesterday. Call me crazy but my gut feeling is smelling the "Harbaugh bowl" 2

Hey if we can beat the Siants (science), the Giants will hit the ground hard because of their mass and size!
Originally posted by 305Niner:
49ers win in this re match.

49ers 3
Baltimore 0

In a high powered offense league that would be awesome, especially as a game to crown the champion
Originally posted by Jetfan:
Originally posted by 305Niner:
49ers win in this re match.

49ers 3
Baltimore 0

In a high powered offense league that would be awesome, especially as a game to crown the champion

we need a game where alex shines, so everybody can shut up about him for once and for all
Originally posted by 228niner:
we need a game where alex shines, so everybody can shut up about him for once and for all

you must of missed Saturday's game.
We need to get past the Giants first.
The Superbaugh.
If that happens, poor Jack Harbaugh. The media will be relentless for 2 weeks.
Originally posted by okdkid:
The Superbaugh.

I love it!
Maybe we should worry about the NFC title game first.
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by Jetfan:
Originally posted by 305Niner:
49ers win in this re match.

49ers 3
Baltimore 0

In a high powered offense league that would be awesome, especially as a game to crown the champion

we need a game where alex shines, so everybody can shut up about him for once and for all


ok....

49ers - 7
Ravens - 3

  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,833
Niners win it on an infield single in the 9th....

SF-3
Baltimore-2