LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

WOOHOO! LOVE BEING FAITHFUL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Living in Chicago and rooting Die Hard for the 49ers is a tough task. For years and years while I battled through High School and College kid would laugh at me as I wore a Alex Smith Jersey or My Gore Jersey and even when I had a Julian Peterson Jersey.
Now that hatred and rough times are gone and have dissapeared! the 49ers are in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

EVERYBODY WAS CAUGHT OFF-GAURD EXCEPT THE FAITHFUL!
I love the miners. Next week lets hope our 2 and 3 wars can win it for us along with Alex running again. I bet the giants are going to double Davis and put Webster on Crabtree......so our best players receiving will have to be our rbs and Kyle Williams. Our d better house manning like Washington does to them. I love this team. If we beat the giants I think our d can handle Brady like we did brees and flacco will be easy. Go offensive line. We have to throw a bunch of screens NYC have bad lbs
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Living in Chicago and rooting Die Hard for the 49ers is a tough task. For years and years while I battled through High School and College kid would laugh at me as I wore a Alex Smith Jersey or My Gore Jersey and even when I had a Julian Peterson Jersey.
Now that hatred and rough times are gone and have dissapeared! the 49ers are in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

EVERYBODY WAS CAUGHT OFF-GAURD EXCEPT THE FAITHFUL!
I know how you feel I live in St. Louis and have to deal with all the idiot Rams fans. I can't wait for work tomorrow !!!
I feel you man. Rough being a 49ers fan over here in NY too!
LOL...you had a julian peterson jersey.....
Originally posted by Byisgod:
I feel you man. Rough being a 49ers fan over here in NY too!

Same with Pennsylvania here...
First the Eagles fans jumped to the Giants Wagon.
Now the Steelers fans are on the Giants wagon...

Mainly because the Giants Fullback, Henry Hynoski came from my High School's biggest football rival... Which happened to be a 10 minute drive :P
So everyone is on the hometown kid's side.
It's hard being a 49er fan in sacramento.
I always had my niner gear on, Love this team, through the 2004 erickson failure (knew we were going 2-14 that year)
the nolan years and last year with singletary. All worth it !
Saturdays game ! so much joy !
Originally posted by zoomcrypt:
LOL...you had a julian peterson jersey.....

Hey Peterson was a pro bowl stud with us.
Share 49ersWebzone