There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

UPDATED: Honorary Team Captains For The NFC Championship = EDDIE D, HALEY & B-Y!!!

Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Braylon Edwards, Taylor Mays, and Chilo Rachal

Originally posted by susweel:
Jose Cortez and Cody Picket

i say doug brian and reggie roby
Originally posted by iknoejohnyork:
montana rice lott n young

we need to put out all the guns


This. Except it is really hard to get Montana to get together with Young.
I like Montana and Young !!!!!
Originally posted by 1biggi:
No disrespect to our legends of the past like Montana, Lott or even Eddie D, but I think for this game...it should be about this team and the men who fought through some serious BS over the years to have this oppurtunity. Let Frank, Alex, Vernon, Joe, and Patrick walk out there. They have earned this! Respect...Go Niners!

Nice first post. Welcome to the webzone.
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Originally posted by 1biggi:
No disrespect to our legends of the past like Montana, Lott or even Eddie D, but I think for this game...it should be about this team and the men who fought through some serious BS over the years to have this oppurtunity. Let Frank, Alex, Vernon, Joe, and Patrick walk out there. They have earned this! Respect...Go Niners!

Nice first post. Welcome to the webzone.

except he TOTALLY missed the point of the thread....HONORARY captains are almost always accompanied by current players at the coin toss
Originally posted by PSYKO5:
Joe Montana, Steve Young AND Alex Smith. That would rock the world!!!

+ John Brodie & Jeff Garcia
Montana, Young, and Rice.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by PSYKO5:
Joe Montana, Steve Young AND Alex Smith. That would rock the world!!!

+ John Brodie & Jeff Garcia

Garcia can do it since his Texans are out.
They should have a rep from each of the 5 Super Bowl teams:

1981 - Joe Montana
1984 - Roger Craig
1988 - Jerry Rice
1989 - Ronnie Lott
1994 - Steve Young

others perhaps: John Taylor, Brent Jones, Dwight Clark
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,432
cedrick hardman gene washington and willie mcgee
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,432
did someone already say oj thomas henderson and steve spurrier?
Originally posted by beaumontana:
Originally posted by susweel:
Jose Cortez and Cody Picket

i say doug brian and reggie roby

Nah Mike Cofer and Klaus Wilmsmeyer
Cody Pickett, Tim Rattay, Kevan Barlow and Rashaun Woods. Without those guys this wouldn't be as sweet.
Elvis Grbac, Steve Bono