LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 190 users in the forums

Super Bowl XLVI tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Okay, I know I am jumping the gun here, but does anyone know how the tickets are distributed amongst season ticket holders? I am reserving a hotel and car rental just in case, and don't want to worry about it being booked.
[ Edited by Webmaster on Mar 6, 2013 at 11:48 PM ]
that's the spirit!!!!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
One game at a time.
Each Superbowl team gets a certain amount of tickets for the game. Each team has a lottery amongst season ticket holders. At least thats how it was done in the past when we were going to SBs.
Stubhub
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Stubhub

Anal rape
I've just heard that individuals who are able to get tickets can sell them on the "secondary market" or via ticket websites like StubHub.com and TicketExchange. Well every fan of National Football League football would love to go the Super Bowl. It is one of the biggest sporting events in the world. The price of tickets to the game certainly reflects that, as they are amazingly expensive. I read this article Attending Super Bowl still super expensive you'll see there other ticket price.
74.8 percent of tickets are split among the NFL teams

• 5 percent to the host city's team

• 17.5 percent to the AFC champion

• 17.5 percent to the NFC champion

• 34.8 percent are distributed among the remaining teams (1.2 percent per team)

• 25.2 percent of all Super Bowl tickets are controlled by the NFL and distributed among companies, sponsors, media and networks

[source: Johnson]

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/how-to-get-super-bowl-tickets1.htm
Share 49ersWebzone