LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

NOBODY should count out!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Now that we beat the Saints, that should send a message to the world that NOBODY should be counting us out!!!! But sadly, they're probably still ppl in the national media are picking us to get blown out by either the Packers or the Giants. They're ppl in the national media that are gonna go all east coast bias against us, just like they did against the SF Giants in 2010. And what I really want to know is why. What is it about the Niners that the east coast media just doesn't like? Or a better question would be what is it about the west coast that east coast media just doesn't like? Moving on to next week, the Niners will beat the Packers or the NY Giants next week and go to the Super Bowl. "Why" some ppl might ask? Because we can beat ANYBODY!!!! Yes, I would rather play the NY Giants than the Packers, cuz we already beat the Giants, it would be at the Stick, and they're an easier team than the Packers. But if we do have to play in Green Bay, we will still win!!!! Yes, I know we lost to them back in 09 and in 2010. But the difference is that team was being coached by some guy whose name rhymes with "Hyke Dingelbary". So NOBODY should count us out!!!! Who's got it better than us? NOBODY!!!!!
f**k that. I don't wanna see the same "analysts" who have bashed us in the past start rooting for us all of a sudden. I like being the underdog cause it makes the win feel so much better.
I agree, f*ck the media, being the underdog FTW!!!! http://i4.ytimg.com/u/WZ_hM67wXNt3Oq4LMGpDuw/channels3_background.jpg?v=db4e81
i'm curious man, how are we gonna beat the Giants this Sunday? Care to break it down for us?
I think we should get a lot of pressure on Eli, and let Carlos Rogers own Manningham.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Danny49er1997:
I think we should get a lot of pressure on Eli, and let Carlos Rogers own Manningham.

After today it looks like Nicks might be our problem.
Originally posted by Danny49er1997:

Right. Good gameplan.
Green Bay Packers beat theirselves today, and Giants capitalized on it. If you were paying attention to the game, then you'll see that clearly that Packers were struggling on their own with the fumbles and drop passes! Packers could of beat them but Pack had a bad day resting too much. Our defense could win this game this Sunday. The way Giants were playing, they're going to have to play harder than that and realize they didn't out played Packers! Giants is a team that will spot a small cut, and attack it just like they did with Falcons in the 4th quarter, and Packers all day today!

Did anybody notice the chant Packer fans were saying: Lets Go Niners
[ Edited by Red_Gold18 on Jan 15, 2012 at 11:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Red_Gold18:
Green Bay Packers beat theirselves today, and Giants capitalized on it. If you were paying attention to the game, then you'll see that clearly that Packers were struggling on their own with the fumbles and drop passes! Packers could of beat them but Pack had a bad day resting too much. Our defense could win this game this Sunday. The way Giants were playing, they're going to have to play harder than that and realize they didn't out played Packers! Giants is a team that will spot a small cut, and attack it just like they did with Falcons in the 4th quarter, and Packers all day today!

Did anybody notice the chant Packer fans were saying: Lets Go Niners
sry i didn't catch that, but if u have proof plz do share
Originally posted by da9ers:

Guarantee it will hit youtube soon.

we keep playing 49ers football. play tough physical defense. make tackles and dont allow extra yards. keep handing out concussions. take the ball. stop the run. control the clock. frustrate the other team and beat them into submission.
The Giants were fairly poor in their tackling at GB. The 49ers are the #1 tackling team in the NFL this year! That will make a substantial difference. The 49ers will not allow YAC for Giants players the way the Giants allowed against GB (and likely also will against the 49ers).

Also, Willis and Bowman will again stuff the inside aisle to the QB, so Eli will find it harder to step up in the pocket. He is not nearly as mobile as Alex, so that is another advantage for the 49ers.

Of course, they will have home field and home crowd advantages, too.

If we assume the 49ers and Giants DLs are equally good (and IMHO the 49ers DL is better), then these other parameters appear to give the advantage to the 49ers.

k, Thx looking forward to it... so i could show some of my friend that are cheese head
Umm, I don't know if anyone's noticed, but being the underdog has worked in our favor and has given us a whole lot of attention and attracted many bandwagoners, so it's basically worked in our favor and seemingly motivates this team to prove the critics wrong.

So as we've all been known to say...

HATERS GONNA HATE

Interesting if this happened.

The so called 'NFL experts' are already doubting us. Already saying that Alex cant pass in zone coverage: Saints sent the blitz but the Giants will rush 4 drop 7 blah blah hahahahaha! They getting paid for that type of crap too.
Share 49ersWebzone